Wishing on a Shooting Star

Feel Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Jessica’s POV

 

Here I am, skipping my way for the photo shoot after Yoong sent me again here. I probably already greeted anyone that comes to my way. Feeling excited and all. And guess what? He asked me out for a date, a friendly date in fact. But who cares, it’s still a freaking date. To be honest, I think I’m growing to like him. Okay, snap out of your daydream, Jessica. I saw all of the staffs and crews were like busy bees, setting up things needed for the photo shoot. But something crept to my mind that made me halt. That annoying giraffe would be my partner again. First, in the investigatory project, and now, this? Am I forever be stuck with him? Urghhhh, I wish it was just Yoong. He’s way more gentleman than that gigantic monster. Speaking of the devil. I saw him coming, already prepared, with a tall bald man with a camera hanging on his neck, probably the photographer.

“Hi, you must be Jessica.” The man said with his British accent. “I’m Nigel Barker.” He offered his hand for a handshake, that I gladly shook. Oh man, this is huge. We get to work with a renowned photographer.

“Hi nice to meet you.” I replied back, showing my English skills off to this giraffe beside me. “Why aren’t you talking? Perhaps, can’t speak in English?” I asked him in Korean, so he won’t be that embarrassed somehow.

 

Sooyoung’s POV

 

Does she think I’m dumb?

“So, when are we going to start?” I asked and I saw her jaw dropped that made my grin grow wider from ear to ear. “Can’t speak English, eh?” I attend international schools since I was a kid, for foods’ sake. Actually, I’m not planning to ride along every time she tries to engage a petty fight with me, but I find it kind of amusing when I see her sour face whenever she gets pissed

“We’ll start right after Jessica finish preparing. And as you can see, the theme is Christmas fashion. 

“Okay.” But before I walk away, I stopped and whispered something in English to her. “Close your mouth. There are insects here. They might enter your mouth.”

“Whatever.” She rolled her eyes and stomped her way to the changing room.

 

***

 

After almost one and a half hour of waiting, she’s not yet coming out. What is taking her so long? I was impatiently tapping my foot when I saw the door open, revealing a girl wearing a dress for Christmas.

“At last, I thought you won’t come out.”

“Shut up.” She walked ahead of me to the studio.

 

Third Person's POV

 

Thirty minutes had passed b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter