Taeyeon's First Move

Feel Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Taeyeon's POV 

 

I was about to cross the road, when I saw Tiffany. I gave her the sweetest smile that I can give to change her impression about me.

"Goodmorning Fany"

“What’s good in the morning, if the first person I saw is you?” she replied sassily while rolling her eyes. “Can I just even have a ‘good morning’ back?”

“Ouch that really hurts, babe.” I said as I hold my chest, pretending to be hurt.

“Stop calling me babe, I’m not that pig in the city.” she crossed the road without looking if there’s any vehicle to her sides.

 “Tiffany, watch out!” I shouted when I saw a car approaching. Without any hesitation, I dashed towards her and save her from great danger, just like in those dramas on TV. I fell on top of her because of the push. My eyes were locked with hers. I never noticed that she’s so beautiful. She’s so different from the other girls that I met. She’s just way too perfect. “What am I thinking??” I snapped out of my thoughts. I saw her face redden, maybe because of anger? I got up from our previous position, and noticed that she had some scratches.

“I’m sorry. Are you alright?” I asked, offering her a helping hand.

“I’m okay. You don’t have to help me.” She got up on her own and walked away from me.

“Is that how she supposed to be thanking someone who just saved her life? That girl is really unbelievable.” I shook my head while watching her walking away, slightly limping. I began to feel the dire pain in my wrist because of using it to support my weight.

I dropped by to the clinic before going to the class. I had several cuts and of course, my broken wrist. But before I can settle to my seat, I was already bombarded with questions, and it’s from, no other than Yul.

“Taeng, are you alright? What happened to you? Do you want me to bring you to our private doctor?” he asked me frantically, while checking me from my head to foot.

“Yul, I’m alright. And no, you don’t have to bring me to our private doctor.” I replied indifferently. He’s always like that; acting like our mom.

“Hey does it hu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter