Chapter 23

Feel Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“Don’t touch my girl.” A manly voice spoke. “I’m the only one who can do that.”  He continued and I felt that there was an arm put on my shoulders, and when I looked up, I saw someone I really did not expect it would be.

“Who are you?”

“Someone you would not want to mess up with.”

“This one is full of guts, huh.” The guy aimed a punch at Sooyoung, but instead of getting hit, Sooyoung quickly held his fist and twisted it that made the bad guy whimper in pain.

“I told you, you wouldn’t want to mess up with me.” And when he looked at the other guys, they had that fear look on their faces, not wanting to fight Sooyoung. They hurriedly ran like kids. He immediately turned his back and started walking his way to the entrance.

“What was that?” I asked while catching up on him.

“What?”

“The ‘don’t touch my girl’ thing? I’m not your girl.”

“I just said that so they won’t bother you anymore.” He then looked what I was wearing. “Look at what you’re wearing. Of course, those reptiles would be gawking at you. Your dress is too short.” He stopped and took off his jacket. “Here.” He then put his jacket on me. I really didn’t expect this, because all I knew that this guy only knows to tease and piss the heck out of me.

“I don’t want th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter