Chapter 25

Feel Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Third Person’s POV

 

 

The blonde girl hurriedly descended from the stairs as she needed to go to the school earlier because she was nearly late the last time. She won’t be going to school with her sister today as the latter was sick. Not minding to have her breakfast, she went to their front door. As she made her way out of their house, she saw the person whom she was not that fond of leaning on his black Porsche 918 Spyder.

“What are you doing here?” Her morning was already ruined just because of the mere sight of the guy.

“Oh, you’re ready.” The guy raised his head up from his phone but ignored the latter’s question.

“What are you doing here?” Jessica repeated her question, thinking that Sooyoung didn’t hear it earlier.”

“Picking you up. Isn’t it obvious?”

“And WHY are you picking me up?” She emphasized, losing a bit of her patience due to the tall guy’s sarcasm.

“Starting from now, you’ll be my maid. So you’re my responsibility.” Not waiting for the girl to speak, he held her hand as he opened a door for her to enter. He then made his way to the driver’s seat.

 

 

“Wait, what if someone sees us? They would definitely think that we’re dating if they see us going to school together with your car.” Suddenly, Sooyoung pulled the car’s break not too far from their school’s gate. “Why’d you stop?” She looked outside to check if they hit something, but she did not see a reason why the guy suddenly pulled over.

“You said that other students might see us. So I’m dropping you.”

“You picked me up and then you’re making me walk?” Jessica asked in disbelief.

“Yes. So start walking now if you don’t want to end up being late.” Sooyoung said with his straight face.

 

“Urghh, I can’t believe you. You’re the most ungentle man on Earth.” Jessica grumbled as she got off the car. Sooyoung just let out a victorious laugh to himself. It was so entertaining for him to see a pissed Jessica.

 

 

 

Taeyeon, Yul, Yoong and Hyoyeon entered the classroom, but Sooyoung wasn’t’ still there. Before Taeyeon settled down to his seat, he gave his most charming smile first to Tiffany.

“What is going on between you and Taeyeon?” Sunny began her usual teasing, she knew that there was something behind it, as she nudged Tiffany’s shoulder to catch the girl’s attention who hasn’t recovered from it yet.

“I don’t know. All I know is that we’ve grown closer.” Tiffany smiled at the thought. Taeyeon, this past few days kept on texting Tiffany, like ‘did you already eat’ or ‘have a good night sleep’ and many other things that a guy would say when he’s courting a girl.

“You like him don’t you?” Sunny jumped into her own conclusion as she was observing the expressions of the girl beside her was giving.

“Maybe.” Sunny’s eyes magnified after hearing Tiffany’s answer. She just wanted to tease the younger girl but she didn’t expect that she would retort that way.

“Don’t give me that look. I said maybe. Maybe I like him or maybe I don’t.” Tiffany immediately cleared her statement a while ago after seeing Sunny’s huge reaction to it. “Plus, I don’t know if he likes me or he just sees me as a friend. I don’t want to be the only one falling.” After that, her phone beeped, receiving a text message from the person who was their current topic.

“Tae tae?!” Sunny read Taeyeon’s name in Tiffany’s number but the latter just ignored what she said and just proceeded in reading the text message from Taeyeon while hiding her phone from the bunny.

 

[From: Tae tae]

Good morning Fany, did you have a good night sleep? Hope you dreamt of me.  

 

She couldn’t help herself but smile because of the simple text message from the guy. She looked up to his direction and saw him looking back at her with a charming smile forming on his lips.

 

“Well that, answers your question.” She looked beside her; but Sunny just pretended that she was fixing her things. She didn’t know the latter was peeking on her text message. The red tint that formed on her face can’t be wiped off as she was still having the thought of the guy liking her. “Maybe, I really do like him.”

 

 

 

Minutes later, Jessica entered their classroom,  grumpily combing her rather dishevelled hair with her fingers as a result of walking. She was still pissed off with what the guy did to her a while ago. “I really want to cut that beanpoles' throat.”

“Jung, what took you so long to get here?” The said guy asked as he gestured Jessica to come near him who's now sitting with  his friends sitting

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter