Chapter 26

Feel Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Third Person’s POV

 

 

Taeyeon and Tiffany were now on their way to school, riding  in Taeyeon’s car because Tiffany left her car on their school and he’s now courting the girl like he said. When they reached the school, Taeyeon got off his car first to open the door for the other. He then held her hand for support.

“Thank you.”

“Give me your bag.” Taeyeon didn’t let Tiffany to protest anymore and got the bag from her grasp. As usual, students were all anticipating for the guys’ entrance but they were all shocked when Taeyeon got off with his car with Tiffany. They never seen Taeyeon going to school together with a girl even the guy is a very well-known player of their school. Tiffany went conscious with this and just hung her head low, but the guy quickly noticed it so he felt that he should do something about this.

“Hey guys.” Taeyeon got the attention of the whole students; Tiffany felt like she knew what Taeyeon would do, so she tugged the guy’s uniform.

“Tae, you don’t have to do this.”

“No. Trust me.” Taeyeon gave her a comforting smile and put his arm to the latter’s shoulders. “This is Tiffany Hwang.” He said in a loud voice for anyone to hear. “And I’m currently courting her.” As soon as Taeyeon declared it, the male students’ eyes went even wider. They never had seen the guy courted some girls before. He just gets their number and that’s it. Obviously, Taeyeon’s fan girls cried on each other’s shoulders, knowing that the guy was now seriously liking someone but nevertheless dispersed one by one with a heavy heart.

“Come on.” Taeyeon grabbed her hands and led her to their classroom like nothing happened.

 

 ***

 

“What a lovely day.” Jessica happily chirped as she was still giddy because of her payback to Sooyoung yesterday. “He deserves that” she thought. But before she fully entered inside their classroom, someone greeted her from the back.

“Good morning Sica noona.”

“Good morning, Ssul.” Jessica greeted back as she fixed the strap of her bag on her shoulder. They are quite close since Sulli’s one of her sister’s close friends and the latter often goes to their house because of some school stuffs. “May I help you with something?”

“Nothing really but the School Director wanted to see you. That’s all noona.” Sulli bid goodbye and went to the other wing of the school for his class. “The School Director?” She suddenly felt nervous because of something that she did yesterday. She could have seen the principal first, but why with the School Director. Of course it was a big deal for her. She made her way to the director’s office and twisted the door knob. There she saw Sooyoung sitting rather comfortably in front of the school director as if it was nothing for him.

“Good morning, Sir.”

“Good morning Miss Jung. Please have a seat.” Siwon gestured her to take a seat across the bored guy.

“What did you call us for, sir?” Sooyoung formally addressed because Jessica was there.  He just wanted to get this thing done.

“Oh come on dear brother, you don’t have to be too formal.” Siwon chuckled as he patted Sooyoung’s shoulder.

“Wait, what? Brother?” Jessica asked in confusion.

“Are you blind or what? Can’t you see his name? Choi. Siwon.” Sooyoung mocked while pointing Siwon’s name on the table. Siwon cleared his throat, interrupting the two.

“I heard that you made a stir in the school canteen yesterday. I decided to talk to the both of you just now since I was heck busy yesterday.” Siwon paused for a while and fixed his suit before he continued. “I’ll get straight to the point. So Miss Jung, you’ll have your detention after class because of that.” Sooyoung’s ear perked up after hearing this.

“Haha take that Jung.”

“And Sooyoung would be joining you.” Siwon added that cut off Sooyoung’s victory. Sooyoung checked his ear if there’s any clog in it.

“Me? Joining her?”

“You don’t have to clear your ears, Soo. You heard me right. You. Will. Be. Joining. Miss. Jung.” Siwon imitated what Sooyoung said earlier, teasing his younger br

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter