Introducing Me

Feel Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“Hyo, the bet is on.” I said while still looking at the figure that just walked away from me.

“What bet?” Hyo asked as he tilted his head probably because of curiosity.

“Do you see that girl?” I asked while pointing at the feisty eye-smiling girl. “Give me four weeks, I’ll make her fall in love with me.”

“Okay, I’m in.” he replied as he gave me a fist bump.

“Just don’t tell the others, we wouldn't want to get scolded by the others especially Yul, that’s for sure.”

“Don’t worry bro, only the two of us will know.” he said and we headed to hit the dance floor again.

 

Tiffany’s POV

 

That cocky midget is really getting into my nerves. Does he think I’m that easy? Well, I’m not like any other girls who he can easily get. Well, I can still remember when he played with my other friend’s heart that made her to transfer to other school. I sat at a table and wait for Sunny who has gone in the washroom.

“Hey what happened? I can already see smoke coming from your nose.” she asked as she settled down on her seat.

“I just encountered Kim Taeyeon.” I said in a pissed tone. “Can we just go home? I don’t want to see his face anymore.”

“Well, sorry for you but you cannot. You’ll see his face anytime in school whether you like it or not.” Yeah right, I forgot that he’s studying in the school same as mine.

 

Yul’s POV

 

We were at the canteen waiting for the other students to come out for lunch, well to be exact I was waiting for someone. I kept my eyes on the entrance of the canteen, so that I would easily see her the moment she steps in. The students were already filling the space in the canteen, then there she was, with three other girls. She took her seat as my eyes still fixed on her, I will never get tired seeing that beautiful face. I can’t hold it anymore, I want her to know my name as well. It’s not fair that she keeps on popping in my mind while she doesn’t even know my existence.

“Hey, how do I look?” I nudged Hyo as I fixed my hair.

“Great as ever, Yul. Why?” he replied.

“Well, I want to introduce myself…to her.” I said as I glanced again at the girl sitting across our table, talking and laughing heartily at the three other girls.

“You’re now making your move huh.” he replied in a teasing manner. “Go ahead, you can do it man.” he said and it cheered me up as he pushed me up from my seat.

“You can do it Yul.” I thought to myself as I took a step closer at their table.

“Ahem.” I faked the clearing of my throat to let them know I’m here.

 

Jessica’s POV

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter