Wrong Move

Feel Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Third Person’s POV

 

Hyoyeon and Taeyeon were playing some racing game in the living, Taeyeon was losing.

“Urgggghh, I don’t wanna play anymore I at this.” Taeyeon growled as he ran his fingers on his now messy hair and threw the controller on the other couch.

“Hey, so how’s our bet? Based on what I’m seeing you don’t have any progress.” Hyoyeon asked as he let go of the controller.

“It’s true this time, I’m slowly getting there. Tell you what, my awesome plan is working.” Taeyeon stated as he grinned.

“So tell me, what’s your plan?” Hyoyeon’s ears perked up after hearing it.

“We’re gonna start off as friends. I’ll make her fall for me then BAM.” Taeyeon animatedly explained his so called amazing plan.

“Now I know where you got those.” Hyo then pointed Taeyeon’s scratches.

“You guys are really taking it seriously huh. Your childish bet.” They then heard Soo’s voice in the living room. “Just make sure, it won’t back fire.” he groggily slumped on the other couch across HyoTae.

“Hey Soo, what took you so long?” Taeyeon asked, ignoring what Sooyoung had said.

“Remind me about it. It was humiliating, really.” Sooyoung started massaging his head, remembering what happened in the library.

“You, humiliated? Who did that to you? I should thank him or her.” Taeyeon cracked a joke but he was the only one who laughed at it.

“Are you really my friend?”

“What happened, Soo?” Hyoyeon eagerly asked as he sat straight up to his seat. Sooyoung narrated the whole scene, from the start up until the end. The moment was still fresh from his mind.

 

Flashback

 

“Calm yourself down Sooyoung. She’s still a girl. You can’t hit a girl right into her face.” Sooyoung kept on repeating those sentences in his mind. He was about to walk away when he heard Jessica once again spoke.

“I challenge you Choi.” Jessica said while pointing her index finger on Sooyoung’s way. Sooyoung just stared at her. After receiving nothing but silence from the latter, Jessica repeated what she had said.

“I said I’m challenging you. I’m serious here.” Instead of answering, Sooyoung grabbed Jessica’s hand which earned gasps and shocked expressions from their audience. “Yah, where are you taking me?” Jessica’s ear-splitting shriek can be heard from the halls as Sooyoung still dragging her, luckily there was no one there since it’s already dismissal.

“Why are you doing this Jung?” Sooyoung finally let go when they reached a more secluded area.

“Well, I hate your attitude.” Jessica gave the very obvious answer for Sooyoung’s question.

“You know nothing about my life. About me. And what challenge are you talking about?” Sooyoung was starting to get irritated because of how the girl was judging him without having a single k

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter