Transferred Students

Feel Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“What?” as if on cue, we all stood up and shouted in unison.

“Just take it easy guys.” he said while gesturing us to take our seat.

“Why is that?” I just can’t believe that he’s putting us in regular class. I don’t like mingling to others besides my family and friends, and the fact that those crazy girls always chasing me around and to deal with them for a day will turn my life into a living hell.

“Well, I have my consent from your parents. Since this is your last year in this school, they want you to experience to interact with other people in your age, especially you, Soo.” he said as he shifted his gaze to me. I looked at Yul, and I saw he has a disapproving look, while Yoong just stayed quiet, not letting his thoughts be heard. Hyo had that creepy look on his face, probably delighted that more numbers would be added to his contacts.

“I think its fine.” Tae said that caught my attention.

“Is he being serious?”

 

Taeyeon’s POV

 

I agreed to the decision, because it will be a chance for me to get close to Tiffany. I don’t want to lose to the bet with Hyo. I sacrificed my whole allowance for a month just for that bet. I saw Soo giving me that pleading look. “I’m sorry Soo; I’ll just help you deal with them.” Plus, many girls will be there so that means more numbers that I can get. I looked at Hyo, and I think he was having the thoughts same as mine.

“Are you sure Tae?” Yul asked for confirmation.

“Sure, why not? What do you think Yoong?” I asked Yoong, who was sitting quietly beside Soo.

“Whatever your decision is, I’ll go with it.” I heard him speak, probably for the first time this day.

“Okay it’s settled, then.” Siwon-hyung said in an excited tone, as he clasped his hands.

“Urghh fine. I can’t do anything with it.” Soo grunted as he got up from the couch and exited the room.

“Hey Hyo, get your phone ready to be flooded with numbers.” I whispered as I nudged him.

***

 

Yoong’s POV

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter