And The Winner is...

Feel Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jessica’s POV

 

I’m kinda nervous; my hands were starting to get sweaty, as our teacher started giving us the result of our exam in Science. I am quite confident with this since I had studied in a Science High before. We already received the results of the other subjects earlier, and I even got a perfect score in all of it. I can’t help but have my victory smile when I received mine, when I saw that I also got a perfect score in this one. I’m pretty sure that I won the challenge, seeing the evil giraffe having a frown on his face.

 

Flashback

 

“I’m sure that this is the answer.” I encircled my answer confidently. I worked my off for this, feeling prepared for the battle between Choi and I. I even stayed up the whole night for this examination, giving up my precious sleep. I glanced at my side, and Choi was just spacing outside the window, maybe he got nothing to answer to the exam. And because of this, my smile went bigger. I got my attention back to my paper, when I noticed that he suddenly stood up from his seat and passed his paper to our teacher and this made our other classmates in awe as he answered it as fast as lightning. If I know, the only thing that he answered in his paper was his name. After a few minutes, I was also able to pass mine.

 

End of Flashback

 

Third Person's POV

 

“Ready to be dethroned, Mr Top 1?” Jessica remarked to gall the shikshin, but much to Jessica’s surprise he did not say anything to her, instead he stood up and made his way to their teacher’s desk. He was saying something which the teacher and himself, could only understand. Then, she saw the teacher gave a nod after Sooyoung finished his talking, after this Sooyoung went back to his seat.

“Excuse me class. Can you lend me your ears for a moment?” Mr. Park shushed the whole class, gathering their attention from checking their own test papers. “Turn your papers on Test III number 4.” The students followed what their teacher has said. “The correct answer must be letter A and not B.” Jessica scanned her paper and she saw that the letter that she answered was B. “And for you Mr Choi, you will be receiving an extra five points for pointing out the mistake.” She can’t believe this. She can’t lose to Sooyoung even in just one subject. “It’s okay Jessica, it’s just one subject. You still got perfect scores on the others.”

 

After the bell rang

 

Everyone was packing their stuff, getting ready to have their lunch. The two rivals remained, to see who gets to win the challenge.

“Seems like I won the challenge, Choi.” Jessica placed her test papers, revealing all of her perfect scores, except for Science of course, all thanks to the certain tall guy. She saw that Sooyoung was getting some papers on his bag and put his test papers on the table as well. Jessica was taken aback after seeing the result of his exams.

“H-how d-did you get these.” Jessica unbelievingly asked while she was checking Sooyoung’s test paper, looking for any possible anomalies, but no,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter