One Step Closer

Feel Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Third Person’s POV

 

 

 

“The heck with that midget, how could he do that to Tiffany? I’ll break his neck the moment I see him.” Jessica thought. She didn’t notice that the broomstick that she was holding had been receiving all of her rage towards Kim Taeyeon who apparently broke Tiffany’s heart.

“Yah, just continue your work. Don’t pour all your anger with that poor broomstick.” Sooyoung interrupted her thoughts while pruning the plants in their school garden. “How are you supposed to go home without riding that?” He cracked up with his own joke but it just added to Jessica’s building anger. Jessica launched herself towards his direction and threw him the broomstick. “Oh, not a good time for a joke.”

“Yah, it hurts.” He touched his forehead and when he looked at his hand, he saw a small amount of blood from it.

“I’m going to fix my ride after I destroy you.”

“Yah, Jung it was just a joke. Why so serious?” Sooyoung defended himself by blocking with his arms. Lucky that he has such lengthy legs, he sprinted away from Jessica when he sensed that the girl was serious and a puff of smoke emitted from her nose.  She was like a bull that saw a red flag. He thought that what he said was such a shallow reason for her to fume in anger. Jessica sped up, but can’t still keep up with the guy's speed. She wasn’t aware that there was a big rock on her way that caused her to trip. When Sooyoung glanced back, he saw that Jessica was already sitting down the grass while caressing her ankle. Hurt was evident on her face even though she wasn’t crying. He approached her and crouched to be at the same level as her. “Let me see.” Sooyoung said in an unusual soft tone and removed her hand which was covering her ankle. He saw that her ankle was swelling a bit. “You got a mild sprain. Can you walk?” Sooyoung fixed his eyes directly to the latter and received a no from her.

“Yah, what are you doing?” Jessica protested when Sooyoung put his arm under her neck and the other one under her legs.

“Lifting you up.”

“No.”

“Fine suit yourself. I’m being nice here. I’m going home and you’ll just rot here.” Sooyoung turned his back and walked away but not until when a soft voice called him.

“What?” he coldly asked, still not facing Jessica.

“Help me, please.” He smirked, hearing the ice princess pleaded. Sooyoung didn’t play hard to get any further and lifted her up. “He smells good even he’s perspi- wait what? Snap out of it Jessica.”

“You’re somewhat heavy for such a small body frame.” Sooyoung said, heading to an exclusive place in their school which was only meant for him and his friends.

“Just make sure you won’t drop me.” The blonde held her arms tighter around the tall guy’s neck.

“How did you know I’m planning that?” They stopped in the front of a certain room inside their school with a sign ‘Don’t Disturb’ hung on the door. “Turn the knob.”

“Where are we?” Jessica asked instead of answering the shikshin.

“Just open it.” Sooyoung reprimanded, getting impatient because of the weight of the girl but she was not that heavy. Jessica saw a fancy apartment-like room. It has a kitchen, bathroo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter