Showing Off

Feel Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Sooyoung’s POV

 

The moment we entered the room, their earsplitting squeals and screams greeted me. How could Siwon-hyung do this to us? To me? My eyes wandered around and saw a girl fainted. Now I have to deal with this people the whole year. Then I noticed a girl staring at me. I just stared back at her; I broke our staring contest. I didn’t notice that they are already done with the introduction; I bet they already know us, but we just did it for formality.

“Hey introduce yourself Soo.” Yul whispered to as he nudged my sides.

“I’m Choi Sooyoung.” I introduced shortly and coldly. But it didn’t stop the girls to keep on screaming. I really feel irritated on how they act. I already gave them the coldest attitude that I can give but they kept on admiring me.

“You may now take your seat.” the teacher said us to us while smiling widely. “Don’t tell me she’s also one of them.” I walked to the girl who I had a staring contest with, since it’s like she’s not one of those girls. She seems familiar, and then I remembered that she was the girl who interrupted my sleep at the rooftop. I immediately slumped on my seat, not having any plan of starting a conversation with her.

 

Jessica’s POV

 

Now, what is really wrong with his attitude? Normally, we could’ve just said a simple ‘hi’ or ‘hello’ but I received nothing. But why am I expecting though? It’s not like I badly want to talk to him. I looked in front of me and saw Yoong giving me his friendliest smile.

“Hi Jessica.” he said as he sat down on his seat.

“Hi Yoong.” luckily Yoong will be sitting in front of me. It’s like having both heaven and hell at the same time. Heaven because my newest friend is with me, and hell because of the coldest person I’ve ever seen. I admit that he’s even colder than I am. I turned my head beside me and saw him not giving a damn about what the teacher was saying with his head buried on his folded arms settled on the table.

“Mr. Choi, can you please answer this problem for us.” the teacher said in the nicest way she can. I can’t hide the fact, that even our teacher admires him, but she was probably quite annoyed while she kept on discussing the lesson, one of her students wasn’t having any interest. It was a very hard problem for other students, to answer it but for me I will just answer with ease. Not to mention, I’m the top one student in my previous school. Maybe it will lessen his arrogant attitude a bit.

“Let’s see what you can do.” I really hate people who are acting like that, if they have popularity and fame. He walked to the front without having any hesitation; he instead stepped at the front of the room proudly. “He’s just not cold, he’s also haughty.” He picked the marker from the teacher and started solving the problem on the board. The whole class was in awe when he finished answering it, and even the teacher’s jaw dropped. He answered the given problem quickly and with ease. I scanned his whole solution and he even used a different formula. I stared at him disbelievingly as he sat down and went back to his previous position.

 

Taeyeon’s POV

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter