Acquainted

Feel Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Taeyeon's POV

 

 

We are now at the canteen taking our lunch, as usual, we were greeted by the screaming of the other students or let’s just say our fans. We settled on our seats and noticed their eyes our now all glued to us.

“Hey Hyo, how’s your date with the girl you met in the club last night?” I asked Hyoyeon who kept on glancing around, probably hunting for his prey for today.

“It’s really boring actually. She kept on babbling about things that I’m not really interested with. By the way, I will go out with a freshman student after school, so don’t wait for me.” He replied as he gestured to another girl to call him.

“What about you? How’s your date with uhmm… Hyorin, isn’t it?”

“Nah, I didn’t appear on our date. I didn’t feel like it.” I replied as I sent my cutest wink to the eye-smiling girl across our table, but she just gave me a disgusted look. “What the? She’s the only girl who didn’t fall to my charm.”

“How could you guys play with the girls’ heart?” Yul asked as he gave us his pissed look.

“I don’t know, it let us to have some fun without having any commitment.” Hyo said and I nodded in agreement.

“Why don’t you try it Yul? You will definitely have some fun.” I recommended.

“Have some fun by breaking someone else’s heart, no thank you and you know that I’m the stick-to-one type of guy.” Yul said in a kinda proud tone.

“Yeah, right. As if you have someone right now.” I mumbled but loud enough for him to hear me while rolling my eyes at him.

“Yah, you know I’m still searching.” he said in a high tone, making all the people in canteen to stare at us with a weird look.

“Yoong, did you see Soo?” Hyoyeon said, interrupting our small bickering.

“No, maybe he’s somewhere, or probably being cornered by his crazy fangirls.” Yoong replied as he lifted his eyes from his foods. “I’ll go ahead; I need to go to the library. Need to do some researching” he said as he got up from his seat and headed out of the canteen.

“He really changed a lot after she left.” I said as I sighed receiving a nod from the two.

 

 

Jessica’s POV

 

 

“Tiff, I’ll just go to the library to b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter