Challenge You

Feel Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jessica’s POV

 

“Hey Tiffany are you really okay?” I asked as I noticed Tiffany’s barely touching her food.

 “Huh?”

“I asked if you’re okay. If you have any problem just tell us, we’re all ears.”

“Yes, but not about financial problems though.” Sunny jested, lifting up the mood.

“Thank you guys but it’s not that serious, really.” Tiffany let out a small smile as she squeezed my hand that was holding hers. My eyes were laid at the table across us, and saw Yoong waved his hand at me, showing his sweet smile. I can’t help myself but blush.

“Ehem” I looked beside me, seeing Sunny faked a cough looking at me with her teasing smile, while Tiffany was just smiling.  “Now Jess, what was that?”

“Let’s finish our lunch first before the bell rings.” I changed the topic to avoid further interrogation from the bunny.

 

After class

 

I was packing my stuff inside my bag when I felt someone went beside me. I looked up and it was Yoong.

“Hi Jessica, are you free?” he asked shyly as he rub the back of his neck and I found it really cute. “What a cute sight.”

“Huh?”

“I-I mean, just wanna do some hanging out.” I was about to answer when the bunny interrupted me.

“We’ll go ahead now Jess, since you already have accompany.” she whispered the last part as she exited the room with a giggling Tiffany beside her. I looked back at Yoong with his hopeful eyes.

“I’m sorry Yoong, but I still have to do something this afternoon. Maybe some other time?” I replied, smiling apologetically as I got my bag.

“Sure, no problem. So see you tomorrow.”

“Yes, see you tomorrow.” I bid goodbye as I head out of the room.

 

Yoong’s POV

 

I was fixing my gaze at the figure walking out of the room when I felt someone head locked me. I looked at my side and saw Hyo with his smirk.

“Hey, so you and Jessica are a thing now, huh.”

“Don’t too much Hyo.” Yul joined the conversation. “He might blush.”

“Hey, I thought you’ll back me up.”

“Hahaha, sorry dude. So what’s going on between you and Jessica?” his voice suddenly turned into serious one.

“We’re just friends. But I don’t know.” “There’s something special about her that I can’t explain.” I thought as a smile unconsciously formed on my lips.

“Okay, you know I trust you, unlike this one.” he glared to Hyo and Hyo just gave him an innocent face. “By the way, where are Soo and Tae?”

“Soo said he’ll be in the library. Taeyeon just texted me that he’ll just meet someone.” Hyoyeon then read the message he got from Taeng.

 

Tiffany’s POV

 

“I smell something fishy about Jess and Yoong.” said Sunny.

“You think so? Maybe it was just a friendly gesture.”

“My radar says it’s not.” I just nodded in agreement. “I’ll just go to the washroom first.”

“Okay, but don’t take too long. I’ll wait for yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter