Asking You Out

Feel Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jessica’s POV

 

 Krystal and I were walking through the school’s gate, when I felt some pairs of eyes watching us as we walk. Let me correct that, all of the students were looking out our direction.

“Unnie, why are they looking at us like that?” Krystal whispered to my ears. Well apparently I’m not the only one who noticed it. “I mean; I’m already used to it. But still, I find it weird. It seems that you're the one whom they are staring at.” Since she started dating Yul, she became one of the popular students here in campus.

“I don’t know. Just go to your classroom.” We separated our ways, but wherever I go, their stares never left me. “Do I look weird or something.” I thought as I fixed my hair and uniform, as I began to feel conscious. As I’m walking down the corridor heading to our classroom, I heard someone greeted me from the back.

“Good morning Sica.”

“Good morning Yoong.”

“News travels so fast.” I tilted my head, wondering about what Yoong had just said.

“What do you mean?”

“Well, I heard that you challenged Sooyoung.” We kept on conversing until we reached our room.

“Ah, that’s why students kept their gazes at me. Well about that, I just felt like someone has to do it.”

“You really are, interesting.” Yoong complimented as he gave an amused smile.

 “Oh Man, even in our room.” I started to feel awkward since our classmates were also giving me that kind of look. Some looked amused and some other girls looked pissed.

“Hi Jessica.” I felt someone hugged me, and it was Hyoyeon.

“Uhmm hi?” Okay, this is really weird. First the other students, whose eyes were all fixed on me. Then this, I just received a hug from someone whom I’m not really closed with. And it was Hyoyeon, it was freaking Kim Hyoyeon, one of the most popular guys here in school.

“Yah, you can’t just hug someone like that.” Yul interrupted as he pulled Hyoyeon’s ear.

“Let go of me Yul!”

“I’m sorry from his behalf Jessica-ssi. This kid can’t really be tamed.” Yul, apologized as his hand was still pulling Hyoyeon’s ear, while the other was whimpering in pain.

“It’s alright Yul. Just call me Jessica, since you’re now dating my sister.” I saw his face glowed in red.

“Alright J-Jessica.” I approve him to date my sister as I can tell that I can trust him and he’s not like his friends especially the tallest one. I walked where Sunny and Tiffany were seated and took a seat with them.

“Hi girls.”

“Good morning Jess.” Tiffany greeted me back with her eye smile, you can’t separate the both of them. “It seems like you gained some fans and haters as well.”

“Yeah, I think so too.” I noticed that the other girls were gossiping not too far from us while obviously looking at me.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter