First Impression

Feel Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jessica’s POV

 

It was already 4 o’clock in the morning when I got the chance to lay and sleep in my bed, since that assignment of ours was such a pain in the neck. How could they give us such a very difficult home work on the first day of school? I just had two hours of sleep when the alarm clock rang.

“Shut up!” I exclaimed as I pounded the alarm. I lie back down again and covered my face with a pillow. After few minutes…

“Unnie, get up now.” Krystal said while tugging my blanket rather excitingly.

“Urghhh, just give me more minutes. I promise I’ll get up.” I said as I turned my back facing my sister.

“Fine.” she said then I heard the door slammed. I felt that it’s already for 30 minutes that she’s not waking me up. I lazily stood up and glanced at the watch, I was shocked at the time. I hurriedly went to the bathroom and had a quick shower since I don’t have a lot of time for taking a long one. I went downstairs and saw Krystal munching her breakfast in the kitchen.

“Why didn’t you wake me up?” I asked as I took a seat and poured a glass of milk.

“Really, you’re asking me that? I already wake you up like a hundred times. And I thought you’re not going to school.” Krystal replied as she spread butter in her bread. She was just overacting, maybe it only take 50 times to wake me up.

“Wait for me here. Let’s go to the school together.” I said I got up and headed to my room and prepared my stuffs, not forgetting the homework given to us that will be submitted this morning.

“Come on Krys.” I said as she immediately stood up and grabbed an extra sandwich. We just walked on our way since the school is not far from home.

“Unnie, I’ll go ahead. I think my classroom is at the other wing.” she said while looking at her schedule.

“Okay, maybe let’s just meet at lunch.” I said and with that we departed our ways. I’m still not far from the school gate, when I heard the screaming and shouting, again. And all the students near the gate started to hurdle up. I tip toed to see who it is this time, and I think it’s one of the popular boys in this school. I saw Tiffany squeezing her way out of the crowd.

“Tiff, who is it this time?” I asked while still trying to see who it is.

“He was the one we were talking about the last time.” Tiffany said with a loud voice because the crowd is getting even noisier. “Choi Sooyoung.”

“Kyaaaa, it’s Choi Sooyoung!”

“He’s so cool and handsome!”

“I wish I could marry our ice prince!” I heard everybody around me say. Ice prince, huh. Finally, I got the chance to sneak who it is. Then I saw a guy got up from his black Ducati motorbike, he took off his helmet and I noticed that he was the guy at the rooftop yesterday.

 

Sooyoung’s POV

 

I entered the school gate still riding my motorbike. Even though I still have my helmet on, their earsplitting screams never failed to penetrate my ears. Seriously, when will they stop doing that? Sooner or later, I will be deaf already. As soon as I got up from my motorbike and put my helmet off, they immediately made way to let me through. I turned my head and looked at a girl, I saw her almost faint. Am I kind of ghost or something? When I’m already half way, a girl with a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter