Girls and Their Endless Issues

Feel Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Jessica’s POV

 

Finally, it’s the end of classes. So it means that we will be picking our clubs. Discussing with that giraffe seems like forever. I can finally go somewhere without seeing his face. I decided to join the glee club, where I can hone my talent in singing. I was walking through the corridor where the room for glee club was located, but then I saw Yoong walking in the same direction

“Hey Yoong!”

“Oh hi, Jessica.” I kinda blushed when he greeted me with his beautiful smile.

“So, you’re interested in singing huh.” I can’t believe that we have a lot of similarities.

“Uhmm, it’s kinda assigned to me. I’m with someone, I just don’t know where he is.” he said while glancing around, searching for someone.

“So, let’s go. It might be starting at this time right now.”

“Yeah let’s.” he said as he held my hand.

 

Sooyoung’s POV

 

“Where could he possibly be?” I mumbled to myself while glancing at my wristwatch. I’ve been here for quite awhile now. Seriously? I’ll be joining this club. It’s absurd, really. Thanks to my beloved hyung. Out of all clubs, he wanted me to join here. I looked around, still no signs of him. All I see, are those girls. “Here they go again.” They were about to approach me. “Yoong where are you now? I’ll be dying here.”

The door finally opened, revealing Yoong, then a girl followed and it was my partner Jung.

“Hey Yoong, thank goodness you’re here. I feel like their gazes are piercing through me.” I said as I looked back at those girls, I looked back at them and notice their intertwined hands.

“Why are you two holding hands?”

 

Yoong’s POV

 

I looked at our hands, and it was still intertwined. I didn’t notice that I held her hand on our way here.

“I ugh… it’s nothing.” I immediately withdraw my hands, and my face was burning due to embarrassment and I admit, it kinda felt good holding her hands.

“What are you doing here?” Jessica asked while raising one of her eyebrows.

“Why? Am I not allowed to be in here?” Sooyoung fired back. They are starting again. My ears are filled with their bickering. I’ve had enough in class.

“You know what? I don’t want to waste time to argue with you.” Soo said as he began walking away, with his both hands tucked in his pocket as always.

“Yah! You, come back here.” Jessica was about to throw her shoes to Sooyoung, but I quickly stopped her from doing so.

“Hold up Jess, just bare with him. He’s always cold like that.” I said, trying to calm her down.

“Consider him lucky because he’s your friend.” she while wearing her shoes back. Not long after, the teacher assigned to this club already came.

 

Taeyeon’s POV

 

I was waiting outside for Tiffany to come out. I need to level up my game; I should not be wasting time. I’ll make s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter