Eyes On You

Feel Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jessica’s POV

 

Just another normal day in school, I walked on my way to school with my sister, like a zombie walking on the broad daylight. Having a little chat with Tiffany and Sunny, while my new seatmate with his mad-lib beats on, tapping his fingers to the beat, but why do I bother anyway? It’s not like he cares about me. Listening attentively to the discussion. Same routines and I’m getting bored with it. Luckily, we will choose the club that we would like to join in tomorrow. I’m watching as the clock tick, waiting for our break. I’m dying of boredom here, because our first subject for today is all about history.

“Tiff, I’ll just go the washroom. Go ahead.” I immediately said to Tiffany after the bell rang.

“Okay, Jess. We’ll just wait you there.” I went to the washroom to freshen up a bit. When I felt like I was a little bored I wanted to go somewhere, where I can get to breathe some fresh air, other than the rooftop. I don’t want to go encounter that grumpy guy.

 

Krystal’s POV

 

I went to the canteen to join unnie and her friends for lunch, since Sulli is busy doing his jobs as the student council’s vice president. I saw Tiffany-unnie and Sunny-unnie having their break at the corner of the canteen.

“Hi Tiffany-unnie, hi Sunny-unnie.” I greeted them, and they greeted me with a warm smile. “Where’s unnie?” I asked them as my eyes wandered around.

“She said, she’ll just go to the washroom.” Sunny-unnie replied and shoved her chips on .

“Oh, mind if I join you guys?”

“No, not at all, Krys.” Tiffany-unnie said as she pulled out the chair for me.

“Thanks.” I said as I sat down. We were having a nice chit chat about some random things. We also talked a bit about my unnie. “Sorry unnie, I’m talking about you behind your back. But I swear, I’m not bad-mouthing.” Just the thought of her getting mad, gets my whole body chills. You won’t be liking it if she turns HellSica, so be careful not to push the wrong button. As we continued having our conversation, I felt like there’s a pair of eyes watching me from afar.

 

Yul’s POV

 

I’m still contemplating in my seat whether I should give these or not, with a bouquet of flowers and a box of chocolate in my hands. Sweat is already forming on my forehead. I’ve never been nervous like this before, not even when I’m competing for a swimming competition. Just watching her from afar makes my heart beats faster ever than before.

“You know you should just give those to her. Nothing to lose.” wow, I just had an advice coming from Yoong, he seems different these fast few days. I’ve never seen that kind of face since she left him.

“Yeah, he’s right. Don’t act like a silly kid, fidgeting whether you should talk to your crush or not. Man up, Yul. Just give it to her, and then voila, she’s yours.” Hyo said. Well he must be the expert here, alongside Tae.

“It’s not that easy Hyo. It might be easy for yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter