YOU?!

Feel Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Taeyeon’s POV- School Library

 

I was talking on the phone with someone, waiting for Tiffany for the start of our tutoring session for English.

“Yes, I’ll make sure of that.” Our conversation has ended, and Tiffany came at exact time. I saw her coming so I pulled a chair beside mine.

“Thank you.” She replied as she sat down to her chair and brought out the book needed for English. “So, let’s start?” I just replied with a nod.

 

---

 

“Can we take a break first?” My mind was kind of messed up because of grammar and everything. Why is English so complicated to understand? I just rest my head on the table because of mind exhaustion.

“We just started thirty minutes ago. Come on Taeyeon, just be a little bit patient. Learning English is fun if you’ll just enjoy while doing so.”

“Fine. I’ll do it for you. Luckily, I have a beautiful tutor so I will listen to you.” I replied and I saw her face with a slight tint of pink. “Did she just blush?”

 ---

I didn’t notice that 2 hours had passed and it was already the end of our tutoring session for today. I enjoyed my time with Tiffany and I can feel that we were now comfortable with each other’s company. It was already dark outside since we started late after class.

“Do you have your car?” I saw her worried face as the heavy rain was threatening to fall.

“No. I had it fixed.”

“How about, I’ll give you a lift.” I’m sure she won’t decline this offer because she has no other choice. I’ll drive her home or she will go home like a wet cat.

“Are you sure? I don’t want to be a burden to you, you know.”

“Of course not. Wait here, I’ll just get my car.” I opened my umbrella and then went to get my car.

 

Tiffany’s POV

 

I waited for Taeyeon to get his car at the front of our school’s lobby, then I saw a silver 2015 BMW i8 stopped in front of me.

“Hop on, Fany-ah.” Taeyeon gestured me to get in. “Wow, as expected from a super-rich kid like him.” The whole ride was in complete silence, but it wasn’t awkward at all. I felt at ease with him now. He’s not as bad as I thought he is. He is quite of a dork and childish, way different from that playboy-Taeyeon. We finally reached my place, I was about to get out when he held my wrist.

“Wait there.” He got out bringing his umbrella with him. Yeah I forgot, it’s still raining cats and dogs outside. He opened the door and shared the umbrella with me. “I’ll take this.” This guy surely likes to bring my bag. Is he gay? Nah, I think not. We pressed the doorbell and our maid opened the gate for us with an umbrella. “See you at school.”

“Thank you for the ride. Drive safely and good night.” I bid goodbye as I gave him a sincere smile.

“You’re most welcome. And thank you for today. Good night.” He then drove home, and I watched his car until it disappeared from my sight. I went inside of our house with a smile on my face. I never expected this to happen, being close to the guy whom I found so irritating.

 

Taeyeon’s POV

 

I just got home after sending Tiffany to their house. What a tough day for me. But learning English is indeed fun, especially when you have such a beautiful tutor. I punched the passcode of our penthouse and went inside,  I noticed that the TV was still on.

“Hey, why are you still up?” I asked as I joined him to the couch.

“Waiting for you. W

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter