My Girl

Feel Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Taeyeon’s POV

 

"Who’s that handsome guy?" I have never seen someone who is more attractive than I’m seeing right now. Then, I saw him smile. Oh my gosh that smile that would kill all the girls on sight. I was fixing myself in front of the mirror. My reflection just showed how good looking I am.

“Can you be more confident? You're so insecure" Yul sarcastically said.

"You might get bald, if you don't stop combing your hair like that.” I heard Hyoyeon said in the living room, playing chess with Yul. “Going somewhere?”

“I’ll just see someone.” I got my car key on the table getting ready to go, then I texted someone- “I’m on my way.”

“Yeah, just don’t forget that we will be hanging out later okay.” He shouted when I was on my way to the door.

“Roger that.”

 

***

 

I parked my car outside her house, and then I just saw an angel walking her way out. I quickly got out, opening the door for her.

“You look beautiful today.”

“You mean I don’t look beautiful the other day?”

“No, I mean yes. Urghh, what I mean is” I got all tongue tied. “Let’s just pretend that I didn’t say anything.” She giggled at what I said as she slid in.

“So where do you wanna go?” I asked as I started the car’s engine.

“You said where going to the movies, right?”

“Right, I forgot. So movie it is.”

 

***

 

Where now inside the movie house. Tiffany chose to watch a Romantic comedy, which is not my thing, I want some action. But what can I do? She is today’s boss. I looked at my side and saw her shivering, since it’s pretty cold here inside. Being the gentleman I think I am, I took out my jacket and put it to her.

 

Tiffany’s POV

 

Why is it so damn cold here? And what a great timing it is, when I didn’t bring a jacket with me. I was shuddering on my seat when I felt something warm wrapped around me. I saw Taeyeon left with just his shirt on him.

“Hey, what about you?” I was about to share the jacket with him when he stopped me.

“It’s okay. I’m good.” He said but I wasn’t convinced since he’s tucking both of his hands on his chest.

“No, I’ll feel guilty about it. You might catch a cold.”

“How about, you hugging me?” he grinned like an idiot.

“Yah, you’re taking advantage of the situation.” I was giggling while playfully hitting his arm.

“What? You said you’ll feel guilt

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter