Soojin's Up to Something

Feel Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Sooyoung’s POV- Penthouse

 

I slumped myself at our hang out place, which is the living room, feeling tired of being out the whole day.

“Where have you been the whole day Soo?” Yul asked as he looked up from reading his favorite book.

“I had to meet someone.” I replied shortly as I really felt exhausted. I noticed Yoong sitting at the end of the couch without letting his attention off of his cellphone, which is really rare.

“Hey man, why are you smiling like a complete nutter?” Hyo asked the question winding in my mind. I never seen him smile like that after what happened.

“And why are you always checking your phone? Even though you check it for a hundred times, it will just stay the same.” Taeng joined the interrogation.

“Perhaps, waiting for someone’s message?” Hyoyeon showed his evil smile.

“I’m waiting for Sica’s reply.” Yoong finally put his phone down, answering the question of the two. “Is there something going on between the two?”

“SICA?!” everyone in the living room exclaimed well except for me, obviously. I’m the coldest coolest one here. Yoong just gave a nod as an answer.

“How did you get her number “What’s the real score between you and her?” “So now, you’re calling her ‘Sica’? Are you together now?” the three of them bombarded him with questions all at once. Poor Yoong, he’s in the hot seat today.

“First of course, I had to ask her for me to get her number. And to answer the question running inside your minds, no we’re not together.” Yoong answered coolly. Everyone went silent, and then Yoong’s phone vibrated on the table. As if on cue, Hyo grabbed the phone before Yoong can get it, he ran while peaking at the message, followed by Taeng. The HyoTae tandem found their newest victim. Taeng then snatched the phone from Hyo. While Yul and I were just watching the live Tom and Jerry.

“Give me that.” Yoong chased the two but the those two were fast enough to dodge him. Maybe that’s an advantage of being short.

“I’m still up. How about you, what are you doing?” Taeyeon read the message out loud for everyone in the room to hear.

“Yah, wait when I get the two of you.” Yoong began to pant after chasing them.

“We should reply to her ‘Goodnight, dream of me’.” Hyo began their plan.

“Yeah right.” Tae was about to type the reply, when Hyo got it from him.

“Wait, I should be the one to reply.”

“What’s the difference? She’ll receive it anyway.” Tae grabbed the phone this time from Hyo.

“It was MY idea.” Now, the childish argument was on.

“I’m older than you!”

“What’s the connection of your age in this matter?” There attentions were now on their silly bickering as they did not notice that Yoong had his phone back.

“At last.” Yoong said, getting the attention of those kids.

“Yah, it’s your fault. The message was probably sent if you didn’t snatch the phone from me.” Taeyeon pouted his lips.

“Yuck, stop that. It doesn’t suit you, you just look like an octopus. And for the record it was YOUR fault.”

“Stop now, kiddos.” Yul interjected their bickering session, as he separated the two.

“Do you like her?” It was me who fired the question at Yoong this time after he settled to his seat.

“I admit; I do like her. I really do.” Yoong answered me directly in the eyes, showing his true feelings.

“If you like her that much, why don’t you pursue her?”

“I want to take everything slow. I don’t want to scare her away.”

 

Third Person’s POV- The Next Day

 

Soo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter