A Not-so-good Encounter

Feel Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jessica’s POV

 

Today is my first day here in this school. My dad decided that I should continue my studies here in Korea together with my sister Krystal. She should be here with me right now, but thanks to that fever, I’m all alone. I entered the school gate; I saw different circles of friends chatting with each other, probably talking about how amazing their each vacation was. I decided to roam around, since I don’t have anybody to talk with and there’s still a lot of time left before the bell rings. I was amazed how great this school is. I’m not saying that my previous school is that terrible, but this school is way better for me. I decided to go to the rooftop and breathe some fresh air.

“It’s so cool in here!” I exclaimed as the wind passed my face, seeing the whole view of the school, but then I heard someone groaned. I looked around to see where that sound came from, and saw someone sitting at the corner, with a cap covering his face.

“Can’t you see there’s someone sleeping in here?” irritation can be heard from his voice. He removed the cap that’s covering his face, revealing his handsome face but I noticed something’s wrong with him, maybe because I just disturbed his precious sleep.

“I’m so sorry.” I said as I bowed. I’m not that kind of person who says sorry that easily, but since I’m a newbie here, I don’t want to cause any trouble. I saw him stood up and head to the door. I don’t know what came to my mind but I grabbed his hand. He looked to my hand that still holding his, and then he looked at me.

“Uhmm…I’m sorry.” I said awkwardly as I withdraw my hand. “What has gotten into you Jessica? It’s so embarrassing.” I thought as I bit my lip. “I’ll just take my leave now. Continue your sleep.”

“No, since it’s not peaceful to sleep here anymore. I’ll just find somewhere else.” he said as he walked away, with his both hands in his pockets.

“What’s wrong with that guy? I’m trying to be nice here.” I was slightly annoyed because of his attitude. I glanced at my wristwatch and noticed that it’s already time. I hurriedly went down and find the classroom. “Aish, now I have to run.” I saw that the teacher is already here.

“I’m sorry ma’am, I’m late.” I said while still catching my breath and their eyes were all on me.

“It’s alright. You may now enter and introduce yourself.” the teacher said while smiling. I sighed; luckily the teacher was kind enough to let me in without scolding me.

“Hello, I’m Jessica Jung. As you can see, I’m a new student here. Please take care of me.” I said as I bowed. I tried to hide the iciness in my voice, since other people knew me as the ice princess.

“Of course we will.” all of the boys said in unison.

“That’s enough boys. Miss Jung, you may now take your seat beside Miss Hwang.” she said as she pointed the girl who’s now smiling at me along with her eyes.

“Hi Jessica, I’m Tiffany. Nice to meet you and welcome to our school” she said as she held up her hands while giving me a smile.

“Hi nice to meet you too, and thank you.” I said as I mirrored her smile. I looked around and saw a petite girl behind me.

“I’m Sunny.” she said as she gave me a warm smile. I was about to answer but the teacher cut me off.

“Okay girls, just continue your introduction later and listen to me first.” she said and I immediately sat up straight. I d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter