Chapter 24

Feel Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

The group danced the night away, enjoying every loud beat of the songs that the DJ played. It was the end of their fun night, still oblivious at the fact that there was a pair of eyes that kept on watching them. Then they started to get part, getting ready to end the night, going to their respective homes.

There were two figures seated at the car, a complete and awkward silence enveloping both of them. One was busy driving the car, had his eyes fixed in front of the city’s still busy road. While the other one on the passenger seat, kept on fidgeting not knowing what to do. Her eyes shifted from her window to the blank screen of her phone.

“So, left or right?” A short phrase came out from the driver’s mouth, indicating where to turn to reach the other one’s house.The first one to break the silence since the start of their whole ride.

“Left.” The other one simply replied, they now entered an exclusive subdivision near their school. The driver then pulled the break in front of a modern styled house after the other one pointed, indicating that this would be her final stop.

“Thank you for the ride, Sooyoung.” The girl bid him goodbye, not waiting for other words to be said. The cold guy just gave a slight nod as a reply, reflecting his personality. Jessica got out of the car as the night breeze embraced her, sending a shiver down to her spine. She clutched the jacket that she was wearing tighter as she made her way at the front of the gate. She watched the car until it was out of her sight, while waiting for her sister to open up the gates. It was just then when she realized that she was still wearing the jacket that the guy lent to her. She can still smell the perfume that he was using. But she admitted that it was an addicting one.

“Hey sis, it’s already late. How did you get home? Have you taken a cab or someone sent you here?” Krystal interrogated her older sister the moment she opened the gates, wearing her pyjamas along with her droopy eyes indicating that her sleep was being interrupted.

“Someone sent me here.” Jessica replied, feeling the effect of drinking and dancing all night kicked in, passing her sister and went inside.

“And who’s that someone?” Krystal dug deeper at her sister’s statement, as she as well, made her way inside their house after making sure that the gates were surely locked up.

“Sooyoung.” Jessica once shortly replied, answering the younger one’s unending questions. She knew that the latter won’t stop firing questions if she goes the roundabout way. Krystal hummed, still wanting to hear more from the blonde.

“Okay the thing is, Hyoyeon can really get out of hand when he’s drunk, so Taeyeon and the others didn’t let him to drive his car and he offered Sunny a ride. Since Taeyeon’s car has only four seats, it left me no choice but to ride in Sooyoung’s car.” Jessica explained the whole thing to her nosy little sister why she ended up being sent by the tall guy. Krystal nodded at what her sister had said, but still not completely convinced about her explanation. “Fine, suit yourself. I’ll be going to bed.” Jessica said, not having any intention to ride on her sister’s teasing. She quickly went her way to the stairs up to her room, she just can’t wait to hit her comfy bed and get her beauty sleep. When she was about to lie on her queen sized bed after taking a quick shower,  the scene that happened earlier once again played inside her mind.

“Aish, I forgot to thank him.” She said as she let out a soft sigh as she glanced the guy’s jacket that was hung on her door.

 

The Next Day

 

Jessica took her time to walk along the school’s wide corridors, as there was still a lot of time before the first subject starts. As usual, pairs of judging eyes eyed her as she walked, since she got acquainted to the well-known group of this campus. It was indeed strange when probably the entire student body was staring at her with each of their phones on their hands. Students were obviously gossiping things which she couldn’t really hear, she tried to listen but to no avail, because they were being really secretive but she was thinking that it was about her. Then she saw someone rushing on her way, also her pink phone with her, while a petite girl trailing behind

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter