Take care of the young master

Crescents
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She sighed once again as she looked up at the ceiling. Dalbi had occupied the room next to Jinki’s, the one which door got broken when he saved her from his brother, Lee Taemin. It was fixed right away, though, so she would be using that during her stay there.

Am I really going to live here?

Once again, she was both confused and amazed at how she decided to just drag herself there. She acted like she was not thinking at all. But maybe Lee Jinki was right. It was because of his curse.

That sounded like a melodramatic drama. Sacrificing and giving yourself to someone.

She chuckled at her own joke. Standing, her attention was drawn to the balcony of the room as the wind blew and made the curtains flow. Dalbi walked there, discovering such a wide beautiful garden outside. She didn’t expect that there was a hidden paradise behind the white mansion. However, as she noticed, the balcony itself was grand. It rather looked like a corridor which extended to the next rooms. To her left was Jinki’s room. Carefully, as if she was about to do something bad, Dalbi walked over to see if she could sneak a peek over his room from the balcony.

Unlike hers, Jinki’s room was a lot more spacious, like double the size of hers. The curtains were widely opened which made the garden really viewable from inside. Jinki was not there. She thought maybe he was in his office.

Does he close the curtains at night, though?

Her thoughts were distracted when her phone rang. She took it out from her pocket and saw who was calling. It was her brother.

“Oppa.”

“Have you seen him?” Jonghyun curiously asked, being all worried about his younger sister once again.

“I did. I got here few hours ago. I actually finished unpacking my things.” She uttered but bit her lip the moment she realized she was not supposed to say something about that.

“Unpacking… there??!” Jonghyun screamed. She only could shut her eyes while moving the phone a bit away from her. “What do you mean there?? At his home?! Yah!”

“Oppa!” Dalbi yelled back to overpower her carried away brother. “Didn’t I tell you about how big this mansion is? I am occupying a different room, oppa, it’s not what you-“

“But still!” Jonghyun insisted. “Okay, so why did he allow you to stay there? What reason did you tell them? There should be.”

That I’m willing to have him use me to block his curse? That I went here because I’m so crazy thinking about him all the time while I was back in Seoul? That he can do anything to me for him to live a normal life?

No. Of course, she can’t say any of that or her brother would suddenly rush and see her.

“Shiwondu is a really beautiful place, oppa, and I want to write blogs and take photos of this town.” She explained. “There are no other house around Shiwondu aside from their mansion so—“

“Wai-wai-wait. There are no other house?” Jonghyun caught her once again and she silently cursed herself for slipping out too much. These were the things she didn’t tell him: That there were no other houses, like literally anywhere, and she didn’t inform him about her plans of staying at that mansion with Lee Jinki and the rest of his guys. “Seriously, Kim Dalbi, where on Earth are you exactly? You didn’t tell me that Shiwondu town is a weird place!” Kim Jonghyun started nagging and she was just frowning while biting her lips tolerating her brother’s unstoppable mouth.

“Oppa, I’ll be back in 2 weeks.”

“Weeks?! 2 weeks?! I thought you’ll be away for few days! Kim Dalbi, I told you to assess your feelings, to figure out what really it is, but I don’t remember giving you the permission to live with a guy!”

“Uh, who cares, that’s Lee Jinki, the CEO!” Dalbi heard Key spoke on the background. They were obviously together.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter