The First Time

Crescents
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dalbi felt Jinki’s heavy panting as he pulled her in his arms. Both of them lying breathless on the bed. Her head was still spinning, her mind still in ecstasy. She couldn’t explain the feeling. It was the first time for the both of them and it was beyond what she could even imagine before.

“I love you.” Jinki whispered as he kissed her hair.

I love you…  Those words were enough to make Dalbi feel so overwhelmed. This man hugging her was so deep in love with her. She felt it. He proved it. And with that, she couldn’t help but tear up. It was just… it felt so right.

She sniffed and reached out to wipe her tears. Jinki took notice so he immediately flinched and look down to see what was up with her. He quickly saw her sobbing endearingly. “Da-Dalbi, why…”

“Nothing…” She said as she shook her head with a smile. She chuckled softly and caressed his cheeks. “Too much happiness.”

“Hey…” Jinki caught her hands as he bent his head down and kiss her eyes as if he was kissing those tears away. “Don’t cry.” He planted another kiss on her eyes, on her cheeks, her nose, and on her lips. “I love you.”

“Me, too.” She whispered. “I love you.”

He smiled and lied back, pulling her once again to him as he let her make his chest as pillow. Dalbi felt so safe being in his embrace.

But, just few minutes later, Dalbi noticed that something seemed to be wrong.

Jinki was shivering.

Although she hadn’t completely regained her energy back, she tried sitting down to be able to observe him better. “Jinki?” She asked as she cupped his cheeks, trying to wake him up. “Lee Jinki, what’s wrong? Hey…” She shook him a little but Jinki’s eyes were tightly closed. Droplets of sweat forming on his forehead. “Hey, Lee Jinki, wake up, hey…” Looking at him, Dalbi started to panic. Jinki looked like he was having a convulsion. She placed a hand on his forehead. He was burning hot.

“No. Jinki, what’s happening?!” There was a striking pain between her legs as she moved but Dalbi ignored it. She quickly grabbed her clothes and went around to dress him up. After dressing him, she ran to the bathroom to get some cold water and towel. Immediately, she put the wet towel on his forehead, hoping it could decrease his temperature and stop his chills.

But there was no improvement so she decided to call Minho. The chief came running to her room. His hair still in mess and he was just wearing a pair of shorts and undershirt. “Young Master?!” Minho called out as if that could make him wake up. But Jinki isn’t even giving a sign that he was conscious. He just kept on shivering. “Hyung! Hyung!” He kept calling before looking at Dalbi. “What happened?! What happened that he ended up like this?!”

“I- I don’t know!” She replied. “He was fine before we fell asleep then suddenly I just felt him shivering and he’s suddenly like that. Minho, what are we going to do?”

“I don’t know. This is the first time I’ve seen this happened.” Minho answered with fright hinted on his voice. “I- I have no idea what to do-“ He paused. “But, what happened here? Did he do something unusual? Do you have any idea what could be the reason why this happened?”

“Does that still matter at this point, Choi Minho? Can’t we just do something to decrease his temperature? Let’s call a doctor!”

“We can’t.” Minho quickly disagreed. “Young master’s body isn’t that of a normal human being. They will freak out.”

“Medicine! Paracetamol!” Dalbi quickly went to her table and check for her medicine kit she always brought with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter