My eyes on you

Crescents
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Conclusion: My random chapter titles are random english lyrics you'll find on SHINee's songs lol so nvm. ugh wait, so here's what jinki's office would look like:

okay go!

1st week had quickly passed.

And it wasn’t like a lot of things had changed.

Dalbi thought that after that day, when Jinki seriously claimed that she was his, everything would change. But as how it was going until then, it actually seemed like nothing was any different. For few days, Jinki had locked himself inside his office and his room, not even Choi Minho could go and bother him.

Although she was not asking, Choi Minho took the initiative to tell her the young master had been very busy lately. It turned out that his appearance at that gathering had triggered a lot of potential businesses in and out of the country. He had been stuck in front of his computer talking to people and signing paper works.

Dalbi just ended another call from her brother. Kim Jonghyun was counting down the days already. “One more week, Kim Dalbi, and you need to be here, or else…” She rolled her eyes at the threat from him. She told him he would have to get lost first before finding out where the place was located, but Kim Jonghyun just insisted that he had his time all on his hands so he could lost all he wanted just to get to her. He was really a determined brother.

She went out of her room and saw the servant coming with a tray of sandwich and juice. “Is that for the young master?”

“Yes, miss. Do you want to bring this to him instead?”

“Sure.” She smiled and was about to take the tray when she was reminded of something.

“Taking care of me seems to make you so happy. But I can’t let you lead me. It’s not my type.”

Was taking foods to his office a gesture of taking care of him? Or treating him like a baby? Dalbi wasn’t sure, but remembering what he said, and how he acted so offended over her wiping his face, she felt like it would make him mad, too, to see her taking care of him in this sort.

“Ah, I forgot I need to do get something downstairs. Please go ahead.” The servant slightly nodded before proceeding to the young master’s office.

Just then, she remembered doing something more worthwhile – better than loafing around waiting for the great young master to call for her: She would search for the way to help him out. So Dalbi ran back to her room, opened her laptop to access the internet.

“I got this.” She cheered herself and typed “How to turn a miroi back into human” on the search bar. She clicked on the first result and started reading a long article about such creature.

Mirois are born as mirois. None of them could be turn into human. There were reports of human being cursed and turned to mirois, but up to date, no one has confirmed whether or not these cursed-human-turned-miroi actually existed.

“What?” She released one long disappointed sigh.

As to whether a cursed miroi can be turned back into a human, there is no proof yet an explanation if it could actually happen.

“Seriously.” Dalbi uttered and closed her laptop in annoyance. She probably needed someone she could talk to about it, particularly someone who knew a lot about Jinki and Taemin’s case. But their parents were dead, and as everyone were aware of, Lee Jinki and Lee Taemin didn’t have anyone else they could call a relative. Probably their parents had to separate themselves from the bloodline so as to protect the kids.

“Choi Minho!” She suddenly remembered that Choi Minho had been with the young master ever since. He had once told her about his mother serving the Lee before, too, so maybe, she had some information that could help her.

As she went out of her room, she saw Minho about to go outside. “Choi Minho!” Dalbi shouted, causing Minho to stop and look at the second floor. “Wait for me!” She shouted and dashed downstairs to meet him.

Minho chuckled. After one week, Dalbi became so accustomed of the house that she felt like it was her own already, running here and there and even shouting.

“Slow down, Dalbi, you’re going to trip.” Minho warned but she just couldn’t be stopped.

“Do you think your mom knows enough about the curse? Or do you think she would be able to tell us something so useful about all of these?” She immediately asked upon reaching him – even catching her breath in the middle of talking.

“Well, yeah… I think so…” Minho nodded while frowning – both confused and weirded out of her sudden question. “But why… why do you want to know?”

“Is there any way I could talk to her? Like is she allowed to go here or can you take me t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter