I love pancake

Crescents
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Friendly date.” She nodded several times like a grade school student trying hard to absorb a difficult lecture from her teacher. “It’s a friendly date then… with Mr. Lee.”

“hm-hm.” He answered. His voice soft and gentle. “It’s the day after tomorrow.” He looked at her while she was in the middle of thinking if she had brought any appropriate dress with her. It was unexpected. She just mentally took note of going around her clothes to see if something there would be enough for her.

“Ah, I guess I’ll… I’ll go now and…” Dalbi must have been still in shock with Jinki agreeing over attending the gathering. She didn’t actually have any hopes for going there. She just wanted to talk to him, to clear things out after overhearing his conversation with Minho. But it turned out differently. Was he able to read something in her that she was unconscious about? At that moment, Dalbi suddenly felt so conscious of herself. “Enjoy your food!” She said rather loudly and ran to the door. In one second, she was gone.

Dalbi leaned against the door of Jinki’s office right after she went out. Her heart was beating so fast and she thought she had to go out immediately before her mind completely mess up and just throw random emotions at Jinki again. She had done so many things to embarrass herself in front of him already. She couldn’t afford to mess up even more.

I knew more than that.

It was what he said when she asked him about reading her mind. He knew more? Dalbi placed a hand on her uncontrolled heart. “Ah, stop beating so fast!” She scolded.

What did he know? What did he see? I was not thinking of anything so intriguing… what exactly did make him agree on going to that gathering?

She was too confused and in panic.

And… I’m really going to a gathering with him… as a date?

Oh no, Kim Dalbi. It’s a friendly date. Two friends going together at a party.

…yeah, while holding hands.

…it’s not going to be ‘that’ kind holding hands! He will probably just ask you to hold his wrist or he would place a hand on your shoulder, but I swear, that’s going to be as minimal as possible!

Goodness, Dalbi, stop being so excited about going out with him. Come on, do you like him so desperately!!

… Uh, but he’s that kind of creature, a miro-i ! It’s natural to be this desperate over him. It’s normal, Dalbi. It’s normal. You are under a curse, Dalbi. Right now, you are completely under his spell, so you’re not supposed to be surprised if he makes your heart beat like this!

And so? Are you just going to be so complacent about it and just go with the flow?? Like, ‘yeah right, I’m under his spell so it’s okay to be head-over-heels with him’ attitude?! Come on, Dalbi, you’re under a spell but you are not an idiot! Go back to your senses and stop being so girly over that guy!

… uh, but he’s not just a guy, Dalbi. Lee Jinki, minus being a creepy creature with a erted concept, is a hot young man!

What the hell, Kim Dalbi, do you hear yourself?! Hot?!

He’s handsome, young, rich, capable man and even if he’s not a miro-i, for sure he’ll still attract a lot of women out there! Not to mention his well-proportioned body!

YAH YAH YAH KIM DALBI, Enough with that. Stop thinking like that. Since when did you start looking at a guy’s body with that intention in mind!? Stop –

Her thoughts were interrupted when the door she was leaning on suddenly opened. She almost collapsed in nervousness.

“Oh – D-dalbi, why are you – “

I love pancakes. I love pancakes. I love pancakes. I love pancakes. I love pancakes!!!!

He frowned when she looked in her eyes and read what she was thinking about. “Pancake?” Jinki chuckled in amusement. “Were you chanting that since a while back? Were you talking to someone in front of my office?”

“Uh- no – why – “ Dalbi said holding her breath – as if breathing will lose her focus and put her into danger.

“I heard mumbles in my head like people are talking here. They sounded like they were arguing so I had to go take a look.”

I love pancakes~ “Did you – uhm – hear what they were talking about?”

“I couldn’t. I could only hear mumbles.” Jinki shook his head in confusion. “I don’t know, I think my radar is getting stronger these days… so who were you conversing with?”

“Ah – no! I was talking to myself!” Dalbi defended like she was in between life and death. Jinki frowned, su

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter