Don't you run from me

Crescents
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dalbi hopped on one foot as she went out of the bathroom. She had finished washing up. Sitting on the side of her bed, she sighed remembering the most intimate conversation she had with him so far.

“If I want to go to you, to take care of you, or whatever, you’ll have to let me.”

“What was that all about? He’s acting so strange.” She shook her head and carefully lifted her injured leg up on the bed. She lied down, covered herself by the blanket and just stayed still looking at the ceiling. “I have to let him take care of me… go to me… but what does he mean by whatever?” As her mind created weird scenarios in her head, she flinched and hugged herself tightly. Swallowing, she bit her lower lip. He’s not referring to that, is he? Oh my gosh, where did I get myself into?

There’s no way you can resist that, Kim Dalbi. Haven’t you realize how strong he actually is? He lifts you like a paper. He’s a beast hiding in a body of a gorgeous man.

How can I face him tomorrow?

Casually, Kim Dalbi. Like how you always treat him. Casual. Please.

When she tried closing her eyes, her phone suddenly rang. She grabbed it from the side table and realized it was her brother calling.

“Oppa~ it’s so late… I’m tired.” She complained.

“Your face is all around the media, what do you think you’re doing?” Jonghyun told her in his annoyed tone. “You went to Seoul and didn’t even bother come see me.” He added.

“Ugh.” Dalbi sat up frowning. “What do you mean I’m all around media?”

“Don’t you have television or radio or internet to where you stay right now?”

“Oppa, can’t we talk about this tomorrow? Call me again. It’s almost 11pm, I want to sleep.” Dalbi whined. Her mind was too occupied with a lot of things with Jinki that she couldn’t handle Jonghyun’s random scolding tonight.

“We’ll talk again, Kim Dalbi. I am not yet done with you.” Her brother warned, and then the beep sound followed.

Dalbi sighed but got curious of what her brother just told her. Her face was all around the media? What was that?

So although she was really feeling sleepy, she went to browse the internet on her phone. She checked the newest articles while still rubbing her eyes and yawning.

“Bachelor no more: Choseungdal CEO Lee Jinki getting married to his fiancé!” Her eyes grew big when she saw one of the top articles of the night. The article included a photo of her and Lee Jinki together (of course, since they never really separated all throughout the party) and it was taken by the time his arms were around her waist. They looked like a lovely perfect couple.

How did this article say we’re getting married?! Where did the idea come from!? She was so much in awe as how the reporter could actually make such an article full of lies. She decided to read all of it and even some of the comments made by the netz afterwards.

 

Bachelor no more: Choseungdal CEO Lee Jinki getting married to his fiancé!

Five years after he first assumed the highest position on one of the most competitive corporations in South Korea, Chief Executive Lee Jinki has made his appearance on a prestigious annual gathering held by his own company.

Over the years, Lee Jinki has gained the reputation of being one of the hottest and wealthiest bachelors in Asia. At age 26, he had taken over the company his parents had well established their whole lives. Although his capabilities of running a huge corporation was never a question, his personality and private life has always been kept private. Private in a sense that no one actually has any idea where he lives. Apart from that, it has been known that the CEO never physically attends conferences even general and very important meetings. As to how he was able to handle all the responsibilities of keeping his company on top while not even appearing in his own company and made it into such a no brainer for him, it surely captured a lot of people’s attention.

The sudden appearance of Lee Jinki at the annual gathering last night had caught everyone’s attention. Photos uploaded earlier even had people wondering whether a new idol star is about to rise. But nope, we’re just seeing a very handsome businessman.

Bad news for the girls whose lives got shaken by his appearance though, it was also reported that the CEO is currently preparing his marriage with his longtime girlfriend, Kim Dalbi, who, according to the CEO himself, is a free spirit woman who is a traveler. As to how the two met and how they are preparing for the obviously grand wedding of the year in the business world, we will try to reach out to them for further reports!

Meanwhile, check out Kim Dalbi’s engagement rin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter