You're my Savior

Crescents
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: /in jinki's voice/ You're my savior, and it's a pleasure. Hahahahaha. Nevermind. Some of you said the random Hold You chapter title actually fits the previous one so I don't know if Savior fits on this chapter, too lol Sorry for being random.

Why would I even want to belong in his world? It’s not like I’ll stay beside him for the rest of my life. He’s not going to keep you, Dalbi. Soon, he’s going to push you away again.

She was not crying, although she had fell into a deep thought. Dalbi was slowly climbing the stairs, one hand on the rails as she was careful not to trip on her heels.

Love is such a crazy thing, not to mention I’m in love with a monster.  

… but he doesn’t look like a monster, though. He was too gorgeous to resist tonight.

“Kim Dalbi.”

The monster! She didn’t have to take a look anymore. His voice itself was enough for her to recognize who called her. He can’t know what’s running into my head right now!

Trying to avoid Lee Jinki, Dalbi started struggling up a bit faster. “Omo!” Her one foot slipped and she almost lost her balance if not because of her hand that firmly held onto the rails.

“Dalbi!” Lee Jinki saw what happened, and so he quickly ran to help her up. “Are you okay?” He asked when in a swift motion, he was already beside her, grabbing her waist, helping her stand up.

“Stupid crappy heels.” She mumbled as she frowned, feeling a striking pain on her left ankle.

“I’ll help you.”

“No. I’m okay.” Dalbi uttered, purposely avoiding his eyes again.

“You look like you twisted your foot. You can’t-“

“I’m okay.” Dalbi insisted, pushing him away with her free arm. Jinki set a distance, and watched as she strived to continue walking with painful ankle.

“Come on, don’t be so stubborn.”

To his surprise, Dalbi turned to him, now allowing Jinki to completely look into her eyes – to read them. “Are you happy now? Your frustrations of not being able to know what I was thinking about since a while ago has been satisfied, so can I leave already, young master?”

She was mad. But Jinki now understood what’s going on with her. Dalbi was as frustrated as he was. She was so into him, but at the same time, she got annoyed by his presence.

She wants me, but she hates having me around right now. It doesn’t make sense at all to me.

As Jinki got so distressed, he just moved and abruptly took her by his arms, carrying her bridal style. “Hey, what are you-“

“Stop complaining.” Jinki sturdily replied, his stance didn’t even waver with the aggression Dalbi had put as efforts to get off him. “It is not going to be my fault if you fall and hurt yourself.” He warned.

Dalbi shut up. They were not even halfway the stairs so she had to spend some time being in his care. Jinki never looked at her after that. He just straightly walked up, still as confident and as graceful as if he was not carrying another person.

“Open it.” Jinki ordered as they got in front of her door. She reached down to twist the knob, and Jinki proceeded inside settling her on the bed.

When Dalbi thought Jinki would leave after that, he didn’t. Instead, he knelt down and reached for her shoes, getting rid of both and placing them on the side. Jinki checked her foot, massaging it a bit.

“I-I’m okay.” Dalbi insisted. The way he caressed her foot and her ankl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter