---

Crescents
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Annoyed, Dalbi was checking the very obvious red mark on her neck through a handheld mirror. She had this disproving expression plastered on her face, so frustrated over what Jinki – her boyfriend – did.

Boyfriend.

It was at that time that Dalbi finally absorbed the reality – the reality that actually seemed like a fantasy. It’s not only that she already was in a relationship for the first time in her life, the bigger deal was that in fact, she was in a relationship with some not-so-human being. A cursed creature who was a freaking blood addict (although he never really had any blood as his meal).

“So this is what you get for getting a boyfriend?” She hissed and once again tried to rub the red mark which only got redder from too much rubbing.

She had not went down since then. Dalbi skipped both lunch and snack time as she didn’t want them to see that weird mark on her neck. She just made an excuse saying she was in the middle of updating her blog site.

At dinner time, someone knocked on her door again. “I’ll just go down when I’m hungry!” She yelled, thinking it was just the servant.

But it was not.

“You didn’t eat since lunch. Come out and eat something.” More than an invitation, it sounded more like an order. And yes, the voice came from the man who was the same reason why she couldn’t go out.

Hearing his voice, Dalbi flinched, immediately turning to the door to see if she locked it. Luckily, it was locked. Jinki won’t just barge unless he decided to just bang the door like what he did at the time Taemin was about to attack her.

“Ah… I’ll eat later.” She answered trying to sound as calm as possible.

“You eat now.” Jinki insisted. His voice telling her that she needed to come out or else she would be dead.

“O-okay, I’ll be there. Go ahead.” She tried to get away from him again but would still fail.

“I’m not leaving this door until you come out.” Jinki announced. “Come out.”

She closed her eyes tight in frustration. Jinki was just so bossy and demanding. Dalbi grabbed a scarf, wrapped it around her neck, and breathed deeply, before standing up to walk outside.

“This is so frustrating.” She whispered and then opened the door.

She darted a death glare at him when their eyes met. Jinki frowned. He was actually expecting her to come out looking so awkward and uncomfortable – thinking about what happened just a while ago. But now, annoyance was all over her face, and as soon as he saw her, the first thought he read was her saying “You’re irritating.”

He thought to himself, didn’t she like what happened? Did he take advantage of her? Was him the only one who actually wanted to do it?

“Wha-what…” He was about to ask about it when he noticed the scarf around her neck. “Why do you-“ but even before he could finish the question, the answer registered on her eyes.

Suddenly, he didn’t know whether to feel sorry or to feel victorious. A smile unconsciously appeared o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter