The Party Part 1

Crescents
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*click on the highlighted names to reveal their look

Jinki glanced at his watch. It’s quarter before five, just the right time for them to leave. He checked himself once at the mirror, flattening his suit neatly to make sure he looked presentable as the CEO. Although he was trying his best to hide it, Jinki was very nervous. It would be his 1st gathering as the President of the company and he would be appearing there as a surprise. He couldn’t help but imagine sorts of reactions from the other people, including his business partners who have never seen him personally but through video conferences.

He dismissed all the thoughts with one deep sigh. Lee Jinki was all set, so he took his phone and wallet, put them into his back and side pockets.

As he walked along the corridor, Jinki gazed at Dalbi’s door. He thought it would be best to call her out if she’s ready so they could go down together and leave the house earlier.

He knocked twice before calling her name. “Kim Dalbi? We’re leaving.”

“Ah, yes! I’m done!” Dalbi shouted from inside. Jinki stood there in front of the door waiting. Not even a minute later, the door opened, revealing a very stunning Kim Dalbi behind.

For once, Jinki froze and felt his heart skipped a beat. It was more than what he imagined she would look. Her little pink dress topped with a beige coat didn’t scream much attention, but the way those clothes hugged her small body was something else. Her hair was in soft curls, makeup almost seemed natural. Her heels, though, was a bit higher than normal.

Dalbi didn’t see the astounded expression on Jinki’s face as she opened the door with her eyes down on her dress, checking one last time if she looked okay or not. “Do you think this is presentable enough? I’m really not sure, I’m actually a bit-“ She paused the moment she raised her head to look at Jinki. “Wh-what happened to your hair… and your eyes?” She questioned in the middle of her dazed state.

Jinki woke back to reality and cleared his throat, hiding his awe. “I dyed it. I have contact lenses on, too.”

He looked at her, but had to look away when he started reading her thoughts. He wanted to smile, but he contained it since it might embarrassed her. Jinki would want her to look so confident of herself tonight. She’s beautiful.

“You look good.” He acclaimed without sounding so much into her. Jinki was trying his best to hide his admiration.

“Ah, th-thanks.” Dalbi smiled awkwardly – blushing. He then thought that she looked a lot prettier when she’s blushing.

“Are you ready?”

“Yes.”

“Then let’s go.”

Jinki walked ahead of her while she followed few steps behind. She can’t help but stare at his back. It could either be because of the curse that she’s too attracted to him or Jinki was just naturally handsome that he was this attractive.

“Young master, the helicopter is ready.” Minho informed as he approached Jinki. The latter nodded and walked ahead of him as well, Minho waited for Dalbi to walk with her. “Wow, you’re beautiful.” He praised while smiling, a lot more carefree than how Jinki did a while ago.

Dalbi smiled and observed Minho from head to toe, “And so do you, Chief Choi.” She complimented back, appreciating Minho in his black suit. “You look like an action star.” She joked and both of them cackled.

Jinki stopped and turned to the both of them, his face serious. “Can you walk a bit faster?” He said and continued walking. Dalbi was confused at the sudden cold treatment,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter