Drowned in the Curse

Crescents
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Read Me: Don't keep your hopes up.

Drying her hair with a towel, Dalbi walked towards the open window. The cold breeze captured her attention. The smell of the trees from the garden, the clear skies that made a galaxy of stars visible. Just… walking to the terrace and staying there for a while had never been so inviting until that night.

Just few hours ago, she finished transcribing the interview and sending it to Soomi. She figured out sending the full recording was dangerous, for Jinki said a lot of things that should not be heard by other people, especially by a writer who always had her nose on hot celebrity issues.

After that, she took a nap, didn’t go down for dinner since she had pasta that was made by the chef. Since the moment she left his office with that agitation plastered over her face, Dalbi had never seen Jinki again.

She closed her eyes and breathed heavily. Her elbows resting on the railings. The smell of the trees was a lot stronger now. The wind blowing embraced her and kissed her cheeks. The nature was kind of distracting her – from the frustration Lee Jinki gave her few hours ago.

If it was being honest to herself, Dalbi couldn’t just hide the fact that apparently, he made her excited. She was always so nervous and distressed whenever Jinki would pull her for a kiss, but there were moments, when she was left alone like that, that she just thought maybe, it would be good to go for it. Dalbi was frustrated and torn between wanting to do it and being so afraid to do it.

As she was still closing her eyes, scenarios in her head just started to appear like how it would feel to give him access to everything, to the most common part to the most sensitive part of her body, how it would feel to have him take her, just… how it would feel to be one with him.

Suddenly, Dalbi felt goosebumps on her back. It felt like the wind became warmer. Just the image of Jinki in her head made her body react.

To her surprise, a pair of arms wrapped around her waist. She almost screamed, until she was silenced by Jinki’s kiss on her right cheek. “What are you thinking?” He asked, closing the distance between their bodies as he leaned the closest for the back hug. His head rested on her shoulder as he looked up the sky as well. It was his way of comforting himself after such long day of work.

But it was not comforting to Dalbi. The way their bodies touched sent volts of electricity down her spine. She was electrified, and her arousal jolted up a lot more. She swallowed as she tried to be as comfortable as possible.

“I heard you didn’t go down for dinner.” He said.

“Uh… I… I already had pasta.” She answered

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter