I missed you

Crescents
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jonghyun watched silently as Dalbi walked away with another guy. He was not sure if it was the best thing to do, but he was certain it was what his sister – and her child – needed. His friend Kibum was quick to notice those eyes that were slowly turning red. He patted his shoulder gently, “Hush now, my dear friend. I know it’s hard to see your younger sibling get married first- aww!”

He elbowed Kibum on his stomach and shook his head. Jonghyun knew Kibum was just trying to console him. “Tell me, I did the right thing, right?”

“I’ll definitely do the same if I were her brother.” Kibum agreed, “I just don’t know how your parents are going to react.”

They looked at each other upon realizing there was still another case to close – their parents. However, Dalbi’s older brother could only shrug his shoulders. What else could he do but to just let his sister be happy?

The boys left after the Dalbi and Jinki were already out of their sight.

The two walked silently as they went out of the hospital. No one was willing, rather brave enough, to open a conversation. In the middle of the noisy silence, Dalbi noticed how people kept on looking at them. At first she was confused as to why, was it obvious that they are having a baby out of wedlock that people thought it was such a shame or…

Yes, it was because she was actually walking alongside such a handsome man.

Now she remembered. This is the first time she’s walking publicly like this with a face like Jinki’s. He was not a miro-i anymore, but his astounding and stunning features as a male were still evident. Girls kept on looking as if some famous actor was walking out of the hospital. Jinki was even wearing a black suit in a slightly disheveled hair probably because of the stressed he had a while ago upon knowing she was in the hospital.

Suddenly, Jinki stopped walking and Dalbi went back to reality. She looked at him as Jinki stared down the ground. “W-what’s wrong?” She was actually a bit hesitant to ask but thought that she should.

Jinki shook his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter