Chapter 06

Never dream It
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“her love.” Said the man with statisfy smile and wave his hand when Kelly looked at him. Jiyong looked at him with silent attitude. Kelly ended the call, “some one please platting my cooks.” She then out of kitchen.

“Why are you here?” asked kelly when she walked to the. She already back to her clothes before. Then she hugged him.

“HI, Kelly.” Said the man with kissed her cheek. Kelly gave him confused look. He chuckled and still have his arm on her waist, “I miss you, havent see you in long time. so I just want to come over, take a look awhile. Why? I cann’t come here?” Jiyong still looked at them. Observed the man.

“Ohh really? You come when you need something from me? When did you come back?

“hhahahhaha no. I really miss you. Last night I arrived.” Kelly ruffled his hair but Jiyong immadiately cleared his throat to make them aware of him. They looked at him.

“have you already know each other?” The boys shook their heads. “Jiyong. He’s Brian. And Brian, He’s Kwon Jiyong or GDragon, my coworker.”

They shook ther hands. “You can call me just Jiyong.”

“Coworker?” Brian looked at them.

“I’ll tell you later. Come on lets upstairs. Kate is there.” Brian grinning and stand up. “Come on Jiyong.” Then they went back to VIP room.

“Kate noona!!” shout brian when he barked in to the room. People in ther startled and shocked. Kate still silent when He hugged and kissed her cheek. The boys stuned at their places. Kelly smiled to look at them, “you dont want to sit?” asked her to Jiyong. Then they sit at sofa.

“Noona I miss you!!” Brian still hugged her. but kate straggled to release his hug, “brian I.. can.not. breath..” The boy just grinned and then releasesd her. he looked to the other boys, “Who are they? Why they are in here?”

“come here guys.” Said kelly, then the boys one by one sat on the sofa too when the foods arrived. “Okay, they are Big Bang, I’m sure, you know them. They’ll hold concert after tomorrow. I’ll be their mc, and also with kate, we’ll be their LO until next weekend.”

“Ahh.. Seoul Boyband.” Briand nodded. The boys still introduced their self. “And guys, The boy in here is Brian, my younger cousin.” Said Kelly again.

“younger cousin??” asked Jiyong. Kelly nodded, “why?”. “He said awhile ago that he’s your

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter