Chapter 10

Never dream It
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“She’s a designer. She has a best one office and store in town.”

“Really? Can I come over noona?”

“Yes, when you guys have spare time.” Kelly answered as observed their appearance. “hmhh..Kate can you fix it?” she turned to kate, “Ya! Can you stop eat in while?! Left some for the others!” shout her as the others boys walked in shock with the sudden load voice.

“What happened?” asked TOP as Kate drink a water.

“nothing. She banned me to eat.”

“You already eat more half snacks that I bring.” Kate rolled her eyes as turned to duo maknae. “And you three try the clothes too.”

“Why? And what’s it all?” asked Jiyong as scan the all Kate stuff.

“Your wardrobe for third batch apperance. Your stylist forgot to bring them.” Explain Kate. Jiyong nodded as tried the some stuff, while the other boys still confused.

“She’s a designer hyung. Try them. They all are good.” Said Daesung. The boys tried in many times all the clothes and acsessoris as the girls help them too until they got the fit and best style for each member. Then the members are prepare their appearance for the concert. When the boys are in their make ups, the girls fixed up Kate’s stuff, separated for the boys. After that the girls fixed their make up and appearance too.

 

“can you help me? It’s stuck” asked Jiyong when he saw Kelly just finished herself. Kelly look around and found just her who aren’t busy.

“Can’t you do by yourself?” she asked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter