Chapter 25

Never dream It
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The day of show has come. Kelly ready for her runway again after a log time. Nervous and happy that she felt at that time. She would be the first model and she would be parnert with her brother on second section.

she still sat on the makeup chair. she looked blankly at herself on mirror. After she heard from a staff who announced about 10 minutes left before the show, she can't sit silently. She always took a deep sighed and played with her nails. Her nerve was went more high by times

"Hey Sist." said Soohyuk as put his hands on her shoulders when he saw his sister sat stiffly, that made Kelly startled with his sudden appearance behind her.

"Oh! hey oppa." she looked and smiled at him through the mirror. "Why are you in here?"

He smiled sweetly "Just wanna check my little." He massage her shoulders, "Nervous?"

"a little."

"Dont be. You can do it."

"Thanks oppa. You are a super model that made me more nervous. I dont want to ashame you."

"You wont sist. You'll get more praise later."

"5 more minutes! All come to back entrance now." shout one staff again.

"Come on. they already call us." The she stand up and fixed her self for the last time. "I know my sister is a pretty woman but I dont know that she can be more pretty and gorgeous like now." He said as backhug her to look her through mirror.

She laughed of his words. "thankyou oppa. You look so handsome and hot tonight."

"Thanks too." He gave her a kiss on cheek "Come on, they must already wait us." "Rock the show?"

she grinned and nodded, "yes. rock the show."

 

and here I am. standing in the first and waiting for my turn after Soohyuk oppa show up. From here I just can see semi dark out there and I just here a soft song semi bit up with familiaf voices from nowhere. Huft. Bless me God.

"You can do it babe." said Kate who stand beside her as squeeze her hand. Kelly gave her smiled and nodded.

"Are you ready?" asked one of staff. "Yes."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter