Chapter 26

Never dream It
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hai mom, dad. You come" Kelly kissed and greeted her parents as she saw them in one of the table party along with her bestfriends family. "Good Evening guys" She greeted the others too.

"Hai sweety. You did good job then."

"Yeah. my daughter seems more beauty You really look alike as your mother back then."

"Hahha dad. I cant compete with moms beauty and her model talents."

"Yes sweetheart, your dad is right. You are more pretty since the last time I saw you." said Taylor's Mother

"Hahha Aunty Hyori. You too, look more petty and young." she hugged the midle old woman

"Aihh this kid. You're smart with the words. Ahh I just knew, that you pretty close with Soo hyuk. You two look like a married couple."

"Hahha he's my brother aunty. We met some months ago when I was in Seoul. Dad and Mom know him very well too."

"He's already like as our son. He's care about us." said Kelly's mom

"He's a good man. He's like as my son too. I dont mind to be your "mother-in-law"." The others who heard it, laughed enough to make her blushed.

"Aunty! I'm stil young to marry. Ahh And I prefer him to be with your daughter." she grinned.

"my daughter? wae?"

"they look good together aunty. And why the haven't met each other yet?"

"Hahahha sweetheart. maybe the fate has't come yet. I dont want to force them to meet." "Here He is. Come when we talk about him." They smiled to look at a man who walked near to them.

 

 

"Good evening." greet Soohyuk politely as bowed to the elder. They smiled back sweetly

"Hihihi oppa. You came in the right time." The man looked confuse.

"We just talked about you son. Ahh. congrats for the ranway. you are absolutely handsome and good with her."

"Thank you mom. Fortunately this little could did it well." he teased Kelly. She just pouted as the elder laughed.

"Why y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter