Chapter 28

Never dream It
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Who will be in the party later?" askes jiyong as they are on their way to the Kelly house.

"Hm. like always, Kate's, Steven's, and Taylor oppa. Soo hyuk oppa and seunghyun oppa must be in there."

"You all really close each other."

"Yeah actually we know each other since child but for some things and matter, we are being apart and just got closer again since middle school."

"Its my first time to meet people like all of you. Theres very rare people who can get welcome people like us friendly and like their own family. I am happy to heva chance to meet you and all. Their own treat lastnight some time made me to miss my own family, my old life before all of this."

She smilled sweetly to hear his trurth word. "I am happy for can make you're happy too. For people who is kind and can treat us friendly, we will treat them back like our old family. We dont care who they are, we treat them same at all."

"Good to hear that. I'll miss all moments like this. Bad Its left for two days."

She patted his back shoulder while he concentrated in drive. "Dont be sad. Life must go own. some day you will get the moment and experience like this again."

"Come to korea, and meet my family too."

she laughed to his bluntness, "Why must I?"

"Because your my best friends. They always want to meet people who can make me happy. They must like you too. Its very rare for them."

"Haahha I must been special for you then."

He turned to face her and give her his sweet smile. "already and always." He said softly as patted her head.

She just stunned awhile to his answer and his gesture. She turned to look his side who still on big smile while driving. She studied his feature for while then sighed as brought back her eyes to the front.

'why are you doing that? why must you said that? what have me done to you? its maken too complicated for us. We already know that we are different to much each other. And sure it will bring hurt for us later. Dont have that felling for me. You can't.'

 

***

 

"Is it the house?" asked Jiyong as they arrived in front of huge fence.

"Yeah. just drive in." He did what she said when the fence was opened automatically. Kelly opened her window when they near the guard post.

"Hello Big Sir!" greet Kelly to the familiar guard of the house.

"Oh Miss Kelly! Welcome." She smiled sweetly to ther guard as they drove pass.

"Your house is really big and pretty from the outside." said Jiyong as saw around

"Thankyou. Its my mom who designed this all. Park the car in there." Kelly pointed the large garage in front of them.

"your mom is an architect?" he asked when they out from the car.

"Yeah it was. Now she's just a housewife." she answered as took out their bags.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter