Chapter 19

Never dream It
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"do you remember the way?"

"even its second, I still remember it." She hummed and nodded.

"When will Kate come home?"

"I dont know. Why dont you call her oppa?"

"Nah. I dont want disturb her."

"So nice to hear. Do you want me to open her door for you?" He looked confuse to her. "I know her password."

"its that okay?"

"Ahh no. I cant go up there."

"Wae?"

"8th floor thats my limit."

"why?"

"She dont like elevator for long ride hyung."

"Ahh So thats why you were silent while in elevator back then." She hummed again. "What'c floor her and your house?"

"12th, mine 8th."

"so you never come to her room?"

"ani. sometimes. I'll go up by stairs oppa."

"Where's the parking area?" asked Jiyong as they enter the apartment area.

"Turn left. Thats the way to basement parking." He followed what she said. "Go to block A6. Thats my area."

They arrived safely and soon they walked in to the elevator in lobby. The apartment building look so nice and luxurious with strict safety. Between two high building, There's a small park with fountain. The guards in there so friendly and greet everyone who live there.

"It have 17th floor. on the rooftoop, there's swimming pool, lounge, and resto. If you noticed before, there's cafe outside there. In backside, there's playground and minimarket."

"They have many facilities." stated Seunghyun

"Hm. almost complete

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter