Chapter 14

Never dream It
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What?!" The boys shout together.

Kate tried to hide her laugh as saw their reaction. Kelly kisses his cheek as play along with Soo Hyuk acting too. The boys shocked when saw a love dovey in fron of them. Kate cant hold her laugh any longer and high five with Kelly. The boys confused to hear and look that.

"Pfft. Ohh guys look your reaction. especially you Jiyong, very speechless face. hahahhahahha." said Kate.

Soo hyuk just laughed and shook his head, "We're not. We're just Brother sister Jiyong."

"How?"

"We meet in Seoul februari last year. Kate who is introduced us, Hyung. I was on her project back then. I visited her resto, we hangout together some times so we become close."

They are nodded. "So when did you arrive?"

"Last night. Taylor picked me up and I stayed in his house."

"until when?"

"for few weeks. or months, Hyung" He shrugged. 

"I dont have scheduled then. How about you?"

"Jiyong and I are for a week in here. We have days off."

"How about the others?" asked Kelly.

"They still have schedule in Japan. The day after is their flight."

"How about we are going to go shopping? Cause we dont have free time tomorrow." suggest Kate.

"Yes! I am already bored to death Noona. I wanna explore the city. I am envy to them."

"Alright. Come on. What's car do you use? Can we just use your car? I'm bring my Mini Coop. I'll ask my driver to bring to my apartment." She asked to Kelly and Taylor.

"My X6 BMW" Said Kelly.

"I use Range rover, you and some can ride with me." They all started to stand up and walked to Parking area.

"I'll drive her car Tay." said Soohyuk as they arrive in car

"Be carefull and followed my car." He replied with nod then walked to catch Kelly.

"Kelly, g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter