Chapter 17

Never dream It
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ding

 

"Here we are. Come one." He help her to walked out to their suite.

She took a long breath, "I dont like to have long ride elevator."

He smiled to hear cute complain. "But you have no choice if you must to go to the higher places."

"I'll cancel it if they held something in the higher place. 8th floor thats my limit."

"Hahhaha so if you cant cancel it, you'll go there by stair??"

She sighed and nod. He laughed softly to look her expresion.

 

 

"Come in." He open the door for her.

 

 

"Welcome to ours "

 

She awed as went in. Very luxurios suite and have a second floor in there. When you went in, you soon get to look a view of the city through a big glass window. Their suite very neat for the men.

"i never know they have a suite like this." as she sat on bar chair while Jiyong put out the foods and drinks from the bags.

"there's three bedroom and two bathroom. one biggest room in first floor, Me and Youngbae. Others room are big too. Daesung with Seungrie, and hyung always alone."

He explained as she still look around. "How can the men suite very neat like this?"

"Hahha We are a neat men. We dont like a place with thinks in every where. Do you want drink some thing?"

"Just water please." He nodded as grabbed glasses of water for his and her then sit besode her. "Thanks" then she sipped the water.

 

"What time they're

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter