Chapter 32

Never dream It
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Times goes fast like a jet plane flies. All back into a normal life. Kelly is busy with her business and in other side, the idol is busy with their schedules and concerts around the world. At the beginning they still could mannage to contact each other. But after some weeks intense, slowly their routine became less more. Kelly still updated them through the news from press or sometimes from Soohyuk. They are going through some bad and goods. The leader scandal again about his relationship, Youngbae who is in the state of brokenman, Seunghyun who still manage his movie career and he will enlist soon too. And the maknaes who are more busy success in Japan.

When they are in bad state, I am still contact them, being their friends, I was giving them support. But for the leader, I dont know why I cant. He always tried to contact me. Through the message he sent, I knew very well He wanted to talk with me badly. He was sad, broken, worry. Sometimes I just replied him by short or even I didnt do it. I read all his message, he keeps tell his story even he know that I wouldnt replied it. As I dont want to admit it, he is attracted me from the first, but he was hurted me too.

Around 1,5 years after last encounter, I moved to Seoul again. My parents wanted me to mannage their business with my uncle which is running the school and dorm for foreign student. Even its just a small, I run it with my cousin, Brian. I am back again to my old house. I didnt inform them about my movein. Just Soo Hyuk oppa. I cant hide it from him, because my parents already had told him. Everytime I am in my own resto, I always saw them, alone or together for meal or just for coffee. And that time I will hide and seek from them.

Its been a month, I prepared my self, disguise with big black sunglass, brown leather jacket and thin scarft around my neck which is almost hide my mouth. I am now standing among hundreds fans in front of the entrance of the army. Today its the day for Seunghyun oppa to enlist. Last night I call him, giving him my support. And even He hope that I can come, to send him go. But little did he know, I am fulfilled his wish. From where I stand, I could see them all. Bigbang members, YG fams and some of Seunghyun oppa friends. Soo Hyuk oppa was in there too. I feel what their feelings too. They are sad, broken to lose his best friends, family for two years. Especially Jiyong. I can see he is so much broken man. With his shades, I know he have tears. And me too, cant hold my tears. The members are standing around Seung Hyun while giving little statement to the pers.

As the time for he leave, he hugged them one by one as they fell into tears. To the fans and pers in here, he gave them a long deep bow and the salute as scanning around the place.

He stop a while, stunning on his place. His sight right into mine. Shock, confuse, happy, sad, are mixing into one appeared on his face. I gave him my proud smile and salute as nod a little to him. He know its me. His dongsaeng. He fell into wide smile to me before brake our staring. After the last bow, he is ready to go. As a man, doing the duty, to serve the country.

After he was lost on my sight, I turned around, starting to leave my place first as avoiding the crowd. With hiding my face, I dont want for them to saw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter