Chapter 31

Never dream It
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

If there was a meeting, there will be a farewell. The circumstance which you cant avoid. Today its the day, they are going back to their homeland. The day we must being apart. Its just the two of us. We were sitting at the coffee shop, waiting for the others. Silent was covered us. He is not talking neither do I. We were bickering each other in our first meeting, but now, we just look each other on silent.

"Why are you in silent?" I asked him as I have enough with our silent.

"Nah. I just want to memerize your face in silent." I felt a blush rising on my cheeks as he said that. I am always feel embarrasse everytime when people look straight to my face. I saw his lip line are going upper, showing his smirk. "So I have an effect to you too."

"Tsk. Its not because of you. I am always like this." I looked away from him as sipped my drink.

He laughed, "Oh really?"

I heard a chair sound, and from my point eye, I saw him standing up from his chair. He walked to the other side of me. I sighed relief as I didn't know that I hold my breath. Fanning my face as looked down.

"Its look cute when you embarrass."

I stunned on the spot as his words said softly in my ear and with his arm encircle on my shoulder, he peck my cheek. Soon heat was more rising on my cheeks. I m sure I was like a crimmason.

"I already told you, dont do that again." I sent him a glare while he just put his best smile to me.

"I like doing it to you. I cant hold it."

"You shouldn't like that in public place actually. People will assume something to us. It will give me some problem. And beside you have a girlfriend too."

He sighed deeply as I said that. He is face changing to become sad. "Where from you heard that news?"

"People said it. And If you don't comfirm it, I have a feeling that its true. Am I right?"

 

"We broke up." I gasped as got big eyes as he stated that coldly.

"Yeah I had girlfriend, it was her, you sure know who. But two months ago, she broke up with me." He stopped awhile. "I know they, people around me, don't like her. I know she brought bad influence to me. But there's something from her, that made me like and love her. It gave me strees when she said that. As days passed, and I am busy with this tour, I can forget about it. Living up my life again." He looked solmly as he throw out it all to me.

I cleared my throut as I didn't know what must I said to response him. "What must I say to you Ji? We just met, I didn't know about you at all." I give him my sweet smile as patted his cheeks. "You still have life, have family and friends. Give them the happiness and the best of you."

"I become more like you. Your words always give a calm to me."

I smiled to his compliment, "I wanna ask you something, do you really love her?" I asked him carefully but he became silent of it. I studied his face, sad, confuse, unsure, are mix in one. It gives me some nerves too. With dont know reason, My heart is beating fas as waiting of his answer.

"I loved her." I became stiff as hear his answer.

"But now I am bit confuse of my own feelings to her. Everytime She broked up with me, I was angry to her. But I couldnt resist of her evertime she wanted me to comeback. I dont know why."

"I dont know what to say Ji. Its your life. If your close people cant stop you, so who am I? You are a great man Ji. One must you remember, choose the one who can be accepted in the circle, and give the positive for you."

"I'll remember that. Will you be the one?"

I smiled sheepishly as shrugged to his questions. Not for long, I saw the others already arrived. There's some murmured and all eyes inside the cafe were looking straight to them as they walked casually to our table. Thanks for their goodlooking, people cant stop looking at our table. One by one they greeted us and planted a hello kiss on my cheek.

"Why are you all take a long?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter