Chapter 21

Never dream It
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hei brother." said her as stand in front of table which was a picture of smiley boy, flowers, toys, and some food. "I am came. How are you?"

"How have you been in there? Are you happy with all people in there? are they treating you well?" she gigled softly. "I'm doing fine. My resto still going well and famous. Dad and Mom are fine and healthy too. They are getting old bro."

"They want me to be a heir. Are you okay with it?"

"If you are here, they sure want you to take over it. Do you want me to handle it? is it the time for me?"

"Brian say hi for you, he miss you too. Kate Steven Taylor oppa and Soo hyuk oppa say hi too. You remember soo hyuk oppa right? the one who I met last year and already tell you. The one who is be my older brother. You're not jealous right? I hope not hehe."

"Hm. I got new friends. They're kind. We met some days ago because Steven. He introduced us. But they are a Idol from Seoul. Bigbang. Thats their group name. Me and Kate watched their press conference and their concert. Finally! I have watched a concert for the first time bro. I hope you like them too."

"Are you already tired to hear my story? haha. alright I'll stop." she silent a while. "I miss you. watch and bless us from there. say hi to our grandparents."

"Happy 28th Birthday Kellan." She put a small box gift in there as kissed the boy. Then she lay down to the bed and hug a bolster, soon she drifted to a wonderland.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter