Chapter 11

Never dream It
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“isn’t it the time for you pick up Soo Hyuk oppa at airport?” asked Kelly from the kitchen when she saw her best friend who is just siting in the bar kitchen.

“Nah. His friend will pick up him and he’ll stay in his house too.”

“His friend? He has friend in here?”

Kate nod, “Old friend that he said. And His friend’s parents want him to stay in their house.”

“Wow. That’s good, so you don’t need money for his hostel.” She said jokingly and Kate laughed at it.

“You are not with the boys?”

“Nah. I’m here since afternoon. Let them rest in their hotel suite. Maybe Steven is with them.” She shrugged and Kate nod.

“Do you want to go together tomorrow?”

“Hm. You arenot busy after meeting?”

 

"Noonas!" shout Seungri as he barged in to Resto. The girls stratled with the load voice as All eyes in there shoot to him. Jiyong slapped him on the head as the other boys give all people on there apologize look.

"here they are baby. Long age." whisppered Kelly to Kate when the boys walked to bar.

"Why are you in here? and how?" Kelly asked the boys as they give Kate a hug who is in surprise.

"We're bored and hungry. and this rascal really want to meet you girls." said T.O.P

"I miss you two noona. You don't come to our hotel or give me call."

"How did you get in here?" asked Kate.

"Steven's driver. He has something to do, so his drive took us here." Youngbae explain as the girls nodded.

"Do you all want something for eat?"

"everything the best in here." they said wih grinning

"hahha alright." Kelly nod as begin to cook for them.

"Come on, lets up stair. so many people in here." Then the boys went to usual room with Kate. They all like to hangout in there, feel like as their room in Seoul. Seungry, Daesung, and TOP as usual, they always play with the game in there, while Kate and Jiyong just watch TV on the couch.

"Kate, what's for this door?" asked Youngb

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter