Chapter 09

Never dream It
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Day passed just like that with rehearsal and the prepare in a whole day. And so The Concert day come. They’ll already plan to meet at the venue late afternoon. On the way to ICE, Kelly stop by on her resto to check the food for all everyone on the concert. They used her resto for catering a whole day. She brought again some snacks and drinks for the member and her friends.

“Kelly, your not come with Kate?” asked steven as soon as he saw Kelly come in hallway venue.

“No. I’m alone. She hasnot come yet? Why?”

“not yet. They have problem with the wardrobe. I’ll aready inform her this afternoon. But until now she hasn’t come. They need it asap.”

“calm down stev. She must already on the way. We still have some hours. She can handle it soon later.” She patted him as he sighed still worried.

Then they walk to the Bigbang room as she linked her arm on him, “Have you all already eat?”

“Yes. We just had. The foods arrived on time and they all like it.”

She smile as nod. “What is it you bring?” he took the drinks bag from her hand.

“Just some snacks and drink.”

“For what? You already sent us snacks and drinks too along with the foods.”

She grinned, “Just want to bring it. You know me stev, I’m used to it.”

“You dont have too Kelly, but thanks alot.” She nod as open the door.

“Noona!” said Seungri from the coach as he saw they are in. Daesung smile as wave at them. They put the drinks and snacks on the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter