Chapter 24

Never dream It
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"hai handsome!" Jiyong looked up to face a woman 20's in front of him. she' pretty but not as like as Kelly. she looked like a filthy type. He scaned her from behind his chanell shades.

"why are you alone in here? I can acompany you."

"hmh. I am not. I am waiting someone."

"The handsome man shouldn't been alone. I never saw you before. I'm Elea."

He smirked, "Because I never been here before."

"and you are an asian. Not like as one from here. What are doing here? Are you one of executive guest? are you a special person?"

"haha can't I be here? and you too, what are you doing in here? my table exactly. are you a stalker? are you a person who desperate about a man?"

"hckh. so you can talked back. interesting. Never meet a man like you. I have my way for a handsome man. Your pretty face that attracted..." PLACK! the hit sound startled the two of them. Elea cursed and hissed as rubbed her head that being hit. They looked up to see a woman stand beside their table.

 

"Its hurt you know!"

"Hello Elea! no greeting for me?" Jiyong in the other hand just looked blankly to the girls.

"Hai Kelly." she smiled sheepishly. "why did you hit me?"

"You're still being a filthy girl. What are you doing in here?"

"Cant I come over to take a look of my resto too?"

"No. Your place is in German."

"Ouch! You dumped me!" She slammed back to the couch.

Jiyong cleared his throat. "hm. I'm still in here."

"Ckck. kwon jiyong. I just left you for some minutes and you already flirted with this girl."

"Yah! She was the one who came first and flirt with me. Look who just left me here alone for more than one hour not some minutes."

"so your name is Kwon Jiyong?" You are an Korean."

"Yes he is." Kelly sat down beside Jiyong.

"And you two are friends. How? I never know Kelly has a friend like you."

"Because Steven. Since last week. His group had been held a concert in here."

"How are he doing right now? I havent had contact with him again. And So you are a idol?"

"Yeah I am."

"He's fine. He still hasn't a girl since then."

She grinned, "It have been already long time ago."

"Elea and Steven were a couple when we were in college for some years. But

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter