Chapter 23

Never dream It
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She jerk up because of her alarm. She growled as saw the time, 7Am. With sleepy eyes she walked to bathroom to wash her face.

"Ji wake up." She said as sat in end of bed. No answer.

"Jiyong wake up." This time with load voice and shake the body. That make him to growl. "You want stay in here or come with me?"

"Come" he mumbled softly.

"Wake up. its already morning." she said as slapped his back, that make him to groan. Then she went to kitchen to make a breakfast for them. Till she was done, there's no sign of the boy.

 

"Jiyong!! Wake UP!!" she shout with very load voice. Some minutes later the boy out from the room with lazily and sleepy eyes.

"Washed your face first." The boy just nodded as walked to the bathroom.

"why in this early morning?" asked him as grabbed a glassed of water while she prepared the breakfast.

"Its not early again ji. I must stop by to Epic before to venue. You can stay if you want just to sleep."

"And dying of bored alone in here? Nah I come with you."

"Lets eat first."

"Thanks" they sat in dining chair to eat breakfast. She made a pancake wih scramble egg and hot teas.

"are you sure you want to come too?" He hummed as munched the food. "you'll feel bore again."

"Dont worry I have my ways. beside Hyung maybe will come too. Soo hyuk will be there right?"

"Yeah. He's the main. He never mention about being friend with idols."

"he never said anything about have a friend of businesswoman."

"ckh. Yes he is. He dont like to talked about his friends."

"If you close with Soo hyuk, and you a fan of bigbang, You sure know about the connection in us."

"Hahha I dont know anything. I'm a new fan. I just knew bigbang 5 month ago."

"But still you definitely know us from media."

"Nah thats not me... wait." her talked was stopped by her home phone.

"If you done, put them in dish washer than take a bath." she walked to the phone that hang on the wall beside The tv.

"Ne!" said him with load voice.

 

"Hallo. Kelly's here."

"Hello honey. Happy birthday!"

"Ohh mom day! Thankyou guys. I'm sorry I didnt call you last night."

"No problem dear. We knew they got you surprise."

"You knew?!"

"yes. Kate and Soo hyuk came by yesterday before you. They told us ever

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter