Chapter 22

Never dream It
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"SURPRISE!!!"

 

Kelly jumped on the spot to shock because the load voice as she turn on the lamp. The sound of party propper in every where. she walked to them in the living room and smiled happyly as looked to everyone in there while they sing "Happy birthday to you happy birthday to you happy birthday dear Kelly. Happy birthday to you." They all are in here. They are the two member bigbang, Her bestfriends, and two her brothers, even the three members bigbang join too through Skype. Her lovely friends make a surprise party for here. she is touched and have teary eyes.

"make a wish then blow the candle." said Kate who hold the cake to Kelly.

She closed her eyes to pray I hope the best for every one I love and they still healthy in my side. Her tears flow as she open the eyes then blow the candle. They became hillarious after the candle went out.

"Happy birthday honey!" congrat Kate as kissed her cheeks. She hugged her bestfriend.

"Thank you Kate. I'm happy even you make me to drive for long in late night."

Kate grinned, "Sorry baby. Its theirs idea. Soo hyuk oppa and the gang."

Kelly eyed the victim suspiciously. the boys just smiled innocent. Kelly laughed to see their facial then hugged them. "Thank you guys. You're the best!"

One bye one they all congratulated her as give her a kiss and gift. Not left, the three members who are in Seoul congratulated her through Skype and gave her presents which handed by Jiyong. They just have a small party. Have happy time together while eat the cake and dinner in very late night hours.

 

 

***

 

 

Some hours passed, one by one her friends said goodbye to go back to their home. "Oppa thankyou again. Thank you for the surprise thank you for the gift." She hugged Soo hyuk as he would went out the last to go back home with Taylor.

"You're welcome sissy. Hope all the best for you okay. Say hi from me to your parents when you call them latter."

She hummed. "Be carefull. Rest well okay. See you this morning." She gave him a kiss.

He smiled and patted her head "Arrasoo. good night kelly

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter