Chapter 37

Never dream It
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Have you ever feel alone eventhough you often spent your time with your friends and works? Kelly is known as a cheerful woman. She always put happy face everytime she is with her friends or family. But when she is not with them, she feels alone. After spending some weeks with them, sometime all of them ogether or one or two of them, They all have much busy time.

Today very late night, Kelly decided to go out of her house. She feel sufocated on her own home after doing much her work. She went to the hangang park. There's less people. With dark brown cold jacket, white t-shisrt on inside, black straight skinny, and use brown sunglasses, She take a walk on the track beside the river, softly and calmly as feel the wind and air, it is calming her mind.

 

***

 

 

 

 

As usual, Kwon Jiyong spent his evening day lock himself inside his studio. He was broken again. He wanted to make a new song to realese his hurt. But since the first time he step inside, he haven't get any lyrics or instruments.

These past weeks, many things happened on him. His dongsaengs and Soo Hyuk keep some secret from him. He always beg them but got no answer. It was irritated him. And for the most, his on-off girlfriend picked fights again, still with the same reason which is always him who got to blame. He cant endure it again. And he finally realized, he doesn't her so much. She is not perfect person. Without thought so much, He was agreeing her break up. He never again looking back whatever she said or yelled. He is done with her.

He tooked deep breath as cant think again about some song. He need inspiration. He need to clear his mind. He turned of the tools and gattered his things, putting on his bag. He locked the studio before walked away from there. With his white Bentley on the quite road, he was driving around the neighborhood. After long drive, and still got no something good, He decided to go Hang River. There's a spot he like to come, everytime he need fresh air or avoiding his people.

Some minutes later, he arrived at Hang River Park. From the far way, there's four or five cars and less people. He parked the car at his usual parking place that cant be seen by people. From his place, he see a blue sporty car not far away from his. He have feel, he had ever seen that car before. After made sure there's no people around him, he went out from car, with black hoodie over his head and light black sunglasses. With no feel of threat, he can walk free on the track near the river.

Calming his mind as trying to get some new inspiration. His surroundings are very quite. Just the sound of some cars from the far, water, some crickets, and wind blowing. He walk slowly as see sighting the park and river. But his step was stopping when he spot a girl less hundred meters straight in front of him.

She have her hands on her dark brown jacket pocket and sunglasses on. He cant see her face clearly. It was hiden by her hairs as She bow her head a little as walk softly and sometime make some little kicking. He still have his eyes on her. But when s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter