Chapter 08

Never dream It
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

More one haur passed, Kelly wook up startled because of her phone ringing. She checked the message as she hear the clik sound from the door. She looked up as the door opened by one of her employee.

“Hm. Mam. Miss Kate said that they’ll met you at ICE“ said the waitress

“Okai. Ah.. can you pack me some snack and drink for many people? Twenty minutes I’ll go to ICE. ”

“Alright mam.”

“Thank you Sara.” The waitress nodded then walked out from then as closed the door.

Kelly looked around and saw the sleep Jiyong on other couch with his hand cover his eyes. She stand up as put back the jacket on him and walked out to the bathroom on that floor two. She splashed her face with cold water then fix up her clothes, her make up, and her hair too. She back to the room and saw thet Jiyong still sleep on the couch. She looked at the time then walked to him.

“Jiyong.. wake up.” He didn’t bug it. “Jiyongg... come one wake up.” She shook him long enough.

“5 more minutes..” muttered him as turned his back to her. She sighed as she shook him much harder.

“Jiyong!! Wake up!! Time is up!!”

“Arghh...” he mutered protest as sat up.

“Go to bathroom at the corner. We must go soon. Hurry up.” She ussered him out to the door. While he at the bathroom, she turned off the tv, fixed up the whole room and packed up their things include his clothes.

“Lets go. They waited us in there.” Said her as handed his jacket and backpack to him.

They walked to her R8 BMW car as the waiters brough the snacks and drinks to her car too. Soon they already on the way to the arena that was around more one hour away from the resto. Some minutes passed, the car

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter